Rennline's Black Friday Starts Now!

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2011, 01:28 PM
Rennline
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 74 Likes on 36 Posts
Default Rennline's Black Friday Starts Now!

Old 11-24-2011, 09:40 PM
lopro
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was going to make an order yesterday, Im so lucky i waited till I saw this code

im going to order the track mats, tow hook

im thinking of adding a second order of gopro and the mount. sounds like gopro is a good camera

Last edited by lopro; 11-24-2011 at 10:02 PM.
Old 11-28-2011, 08:49 PM
lopro
Banned

did anybody else take advantage of the 10% off discount>?

Im anxous to get my gear from rennline
Old 11-28-2011, 10:36 PM
joelpirela
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Got the track mats for the 997... I already have them on my 996 and love them. and the template for the gt3 vent. One thing I'm going to do first, prior to installing the Track mats, is to cover them with xpel protective matte film. My 996 track mats look trashed and need re finishing. I will also place a carbon fiber heel protector on the driver's side... can't beat the savings on the sale!
Old 11-29-2011, 01:24 PM
RollingArt
Drifting

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by lopro
did anybody else take advantage of the 10% off discount>?
I tried.

At the end of a very busy day Monday I was on the Rennline website putting a large order together and the 10% discount disappeared @ about 11:00pm pacific time.

I emptied my shopping cart and went to bed.

Maybe next time. Or maybe now I'll just buy driver's side trackmat and shop around for peddle set and other items I was trying to buy.
Old 11-29-2011, 01:40 PM
lopro
Banned

Originally Posted by joelpirela
Got the track mats for the 997... I already have them on my 996 and love them. and the template for the gt3 vent. One thing I'm going to do first, prior to installing the Track mats, is to cover them with xpel protective matte film. My 996 track mats look trashed and need re finishing. I will also place a carbon fiber heel protector on the driver's side... can't beat the savings on the sale!
I ended up buying the track mats for both sides and tow hooks, I saw a pic of another members track mats and they were all scratched to hell, I guess it beats having a ruined carpet. That's why i didnt get the black version I figured the scratches would show thru the paint much worse. I am just not sure how they stay in place?

As for the pedles I bought the ones below from SMP, cant wait to install all this stuff at once. Should look good.

Also
I opted to add in go pro and the mount for that but the discount didnt apply for the go pro stuff. Oh well I wanted a go pro bad so I bought it anyways.

They wrote me a letter saying go pro will not allow any sale on their products.
that's really too bad, i didnt catch the part where it said sale valid on rennline products only. Can't wait till it all arrives

Quick Reply: Rennline's Black Friday Starts Now!