Notices
997 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Found a cab on Leasetrader.com, deal or no deal?

Old 08-17-2011, 09:12 PM
dagolfpro
Advanced

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by BoxsterG
Deal if the owner buys the car outright and wants to sell it to you. Otherwise, you can find another vehicle in the same range easily.
I've been looking since May on various sites & forums (Porsche.com, excellance, cars.com, autotrader.com, craigslist, and ebay). It's very hard to find a 997.2 Cab or let alone C2S Cab with PDK for under $70k. Typically prices range from $72-75 for C2 Cab and $75-95k for C2S Cab. So, $68k for 997.2 C2S Cab with PDK might be worth the troubles to save almost $10k or more.

If anyone knows where I can find a 997.2 Cab or C2S Cab with PDK for under $70k or $75k respectively, I'm all ears!
Old 08-17-2011, 09:36 PM
McCulla
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not to belittle the May to August interval, but the season to buy a cab for less is coming in a few months. Better deals in the winter? I'm sure I'm not the only one here that's taken a year to find a car...
Old 08-17-2011, 10:11 PM
dagolfpro
Advanced

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by McCulla
Not to belittle the May to August interval, but the season to buy a cab for less is coming in a few months. Better deals in the winter? I'm sure I'm not the only one here that's taken a year to find a car...
No worries. I know it's only been a few months as I know some have taken even more then a year to find their car. I'm simply stating when I started to look.

Timing is not great but I've been told by others who have recently purchased a pcar that used prices have actually gone up since spring. Of the hundreds of ads I've seen in the last 3 months, this price has been the lowest on a 997.2 C2S with PDK. Maybe it's due to all the hassles and the price is reflective of it.

I was hoping maybe someone can share their experiences with leasetrader.com on this forum.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Found a cab on Leasetrader.com, deal or no deal?