Sponsored by:

Porsche Dealers in the UK?

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2011, 02:00 PM
996FourEss
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Porsche Dealers in the UK?

All, could I kindly ask for any recommendations for good porsche dealers and sales-people in London / greater-London area? Much appreciated. Just looking for someone that will not treat me like the typical city buyer (ie. flush with cash, price insensitive, no idea about the car). Prepared to pay a fare price with a good guy that likes his cars as well....
Old 08-12-2011, 04:44 PM
Macster
Race Director

Received 252 Likes on 222 Posts

Originally Posted by 996FourEss
All, could I kindly ask for any recommendations for good porsche dealers and sales-people in London / greater-London area? Much appreciated. Just looking for someone that will not treat me like the typical city buyer (ie. flush with cash, price insensitive, no idea about the car). Prepared to pay a fare price with a good guy that likes his cars as well....
Sorry but I have no specific Porsche dealer (Official Porsche Center or OPC in UK speak) recommendations for you in the London area.

About all I can suggest is you post your query on say Piston-Heads (www.pistonheads.com) in the Porsche forum. Lots of UK Porsche owners hang out there.

Sincerely,

Macster.
Old 08-13-2011, 10:37 PM
Edgy01
Poseur
Rennlist Member

Received 235 Likes on 128 Posts

Try asking that on Rennteam. Many more Europeans on that forum.

Quick Reply: Porsche Dealers in the UK?