Sponsored by:

Opinion needed re: color choice

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2011, 08:00 AM
TommyV44
Drifting

Received 474 Likes on 272 Posts

Originally Posted by jcnesq
OK I posted earlier and I'm now late to this, and I know you were asking about interiors. But having owned many Porsches, the one thing I regret is that I haven't ordered a paint to sample in some special color. I was almost ready to order a 2010 GT3 in a 356 color (to match the color I want to paint my 356), but then got a dealer stock TT instead.

Dan's car is a true work of art. Think about a paint to sample (with whatever appropriate leather you like); nothing else makes a pcar so special and "yours".
I agree 110% with this!

Like I stated earlier, the 2006 I ordered had a leather to sample (Lipstick Red) that I loved with Arctic Silver which was OK but I didn't love that color (too common). Then I ordered a PTS in an Old Yellow (I can't remember the official name of that color now.....oh boy!) and after many months on order they told they couldn't do it.

Then I saw Dan's beautiful Turquiose Blue and that was it......I was sold and every day I thank God that I saw that color and ordered it because I get a thrill looking at it every time I see it. I get all kinds of looks and compliments and it is so cool to know that nobody has that color (almost nobody.....apologies Dan) but me.

I ususally lease for 3 years and get a new one but this one I can't let go.....I'm keeping it for life. Take it from me....if you can take the wait (8 months for me).......there's nothing like it!!

Tom
Old 08-13-2011, 10:54 AM
yemenmocha
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

+1 to no Sand Beige

+1 to recommend Cocoa

Quick Reply: Opinion needed re: color choice