Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Feb Sales

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2011, 02:53 PM
w00tPORSCHE
Rennlist Member

Received 133 Likes on 62 Posts

Mike in CA and Adias just took the words out of my mouth. In fact I was really upset when I saw those posts as now I don't know what to type. In any case: hpowders, I don't know where you live but if your anywhere in the vicinity of the PNW, give me a call. I'll let you drive a Cayenne which has all the performance upgrades (PASM, AS, DCC, PTV) so that you don't ever make such statements that you just did. Really I mean it and please take no offense to my remarks as I mean no disrespect. It IS a genuine Porsche. I can't believe sometimes the looks the 911 drivers give me when I am driving my Cayenne (like they are trying to tell you .. dud get the real PORSCHE). I just chuckle. I've also driven the Panamera 4 S (with AS which is really the car to get) and it is best sport sedan ever short of I guess the turbo. So please ...

My apologies to the OP for digressing too. Thank you for those figures.

Last edited by w00tPORSCHE; 03-02-2011 at 05:32 PM.
Old 03-02-2011, 09:33 PM
hpowders
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the offer, but, no, I don't live in your area.

I still feel that Porsche polluted the brand by expanding into SUVs. I feel the same way about BMW, but even worse, as BMW doesn't seem to know when to stop-witness the X6.

But the SUV was where the money was, so that's where they both went. In Porsche's case, it probably saved the brand.

Last edited by hpowders; 03-02-2011 at 11:05 PM.

Quick Reply: Feb Sales