Autoblog road trip in Germany with 10 C2S

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2010, 02:28 PM
Michael Harley
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Frino
Mike,

Thanks for hanging out with us here at RL. Thanks as well for the classy way in which you responded to the cheap shot from one of our fellow rennlisters.

Autoblog has become my daily source of auto industry news. You and your fellow Autoblog journalists time and again manage to publish articles that are both informative and fun to read.

Great to hear of your passion for all things Porsche. Please don't be a stranger.
Thanks for the kind words — I'll pass your comments on to the Autoblog team.

I've been very fortunate to have such a good relationship with Porsche, in both the U.S. and Germany. I've spent hours and hours with their executives, PR team and engineers talking about cars. You'll be happy to hear they are all enthusiasts, just like us, who have a genuine passion for driving. (Trust me when I say not all automakers are like this.) We are in very good hands when it comes to product in the pipeline.

Porsche flew me over to Paris earlier this year and gave me a car to tool around the Le Mans Classic. The "car" was a Sport Classic... the #000 factory prototype. I was lucky enough to run some parade laps on the full circuit at speed. You may like this story (sorry to thread jack):

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/07/22/2...d-test-review/

I'll be hanging around. BTW, if you ever have wacky Porsche questions, shoot me a PM as I likely have the resources to get an answer.

- Mike
Old 11-09-2010, 02:30 PM
Michael Harley
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by vexed
+1 The How Not to Buy An International article is classic.
I couldn't agree more. That story was epic. Zack knocked it out of the park.

Pull up a chair...

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/10/28/h...975-internati/

- Mike

Quick Reply: Autoblog road trip in Germany with 10 C2S