FS: 2006 Porsche 997 Carrera

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 03:15 AM
CamsPorsche
Rennlist Member

Received 542 Likes on 234 Posts
Default FS: 2006 Porsche 997 Carrera

Rennlisters,

I'm selling my 2006 Porsche 997 Carrera that I purchased last December from Champion Porsche in Florida. I'd like to get a newer C4S so here she is listed for sale.

Price: $44,000 U.S.

Note: The car is here with me in Dubai. It cost $923 U.S. to ship it here and took 37 days. I can arrange to have the car exported back to the U.S. however the buyer will need to have it trucked or pick it up when it arrives. I'm flexible as I can ship it to the western or eastern seaboard no issue. I've shipped 2 NSX's and another to Hong Kong and can give all references etc. I have contacts at two shipping companies that can vouch and also I'm a forum moderator and well known on the www.nsxprime.com website. Regardless in order to ship the car it must be in the name of the buyer so that's that.

Now the cars details:

2006 Porsche 997 Carrera
-Arctic Silver Metallic
-Xenons
-Heated Seats
-Embroidered black mats
-Full leather
-37000 miles
-no accidents or history of paint (I can provide the Autocheck report that Champion ran for me)
-only mods are H&R springs, RSS spacers and clear side markers. I can either take them off to put the car back to stock or work out a deal if you want the car as is.

The car was Porsche Certified until December 31st but then I exported it to Dubai. If I lived in the U.S. I could have re-certified it but unfortunately I don't have a U.S. address as I'm a Canadian. I can check with Champion to see if they can re-certify it but unsure if this is possible.

I have the car for sale here in Dubai so it may just sell here first but honestly I'd rather it go to a Porsche enthusiast. I own it outright so no liens or loans etc. and will entertain reasonable offers.

Here are the pictures of the car stock with interior shots:

Pictures of the car as she presently sits with the H&R springs, rss spacers and clear side markers:

Old 10-21-2010, 03:57 AM
CamsPorsche
Rennlist Member

Received 542 Likes on 234 Posts

Sold.
Old 10-21-2010, 04:49 AM
ADias
Nordschleife Master

Received 396 Likes on 271 Posts

Wow! Sold in less than 42 minutes.
Old 10-21-2010, 08:42 AM
Mark Harris
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ADias
Wow! Sold in less than 42 minutes.
???? First post was July 9th.

Somebody resurrected his ad in the For Sale forum:

https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...ferrerid=46294

So he resurrected his original post here so prospective buyers doing a deep search would know the car is sold.

Quick Reply: FS: 2006 Porsche 997 Carrera