Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New member to list, to 911 and to Porsche

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 02:02 AM
Jay Jones
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gorgeous car, I love the color combination!

Congrats, enjoy her!

Jay
Old 06-02-2010, 10:55 PM
thinklabinc
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All, thanks for the comments, very kind and appreciated.

I've attached a couple of pictures of the cocoa leather interior since there was some interest in it, sorry about the quality, took them quickly with my phone when I had the chance.

One question was about price....The number of options on this car is long, I was surprised to see "Lthr Sun Visors Lighted Mirror" for $560 on the sticker and car. I wonder who would have ordered that (for $560!!! Yikes) or was this some special configuration. The total sticker was $124k+. I purchased it for $72k.

Other options that may be worth mentioning that I never knew about or find interesting; Sport seat backs in leather...$1,610, thicker steering wheel-leather $800, natural leather cocoa $3795, adaptive sport sts lthr int $2,695.
Attached Images   
Old 06-02-2010, 11:28 PM
w00tPORSCHE
Rennlist Member

Received 133 Likes on 62 Posts

Adaptive sports seats is a huge plus: you will love the snug fit. (It can be uncomfortable for someone with a large, heavy frame). Natural leather wears very well over time (compared to regular leather) and has a different (IMO better) look and feel to regular leather. Seatbacks in leather is a big plus for a cabriolet. I have all of these on my '09 coupe (although on a coupe, I think the leather seat backs are a waste of $$$) and just love them. You will too. Congratulations.

Quick Reply: New member to list, to 911 and to Porsche