Sponsored by:

FSBO: '06 997S Coupe 6speed Arctic Silver/Black

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2010, 02:44 PM
pt767
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FSBO: '06 997S Coupe 6speed Arctic Silver/Black

I had some remorse about selling the car but once again......the car is up for sale.

I’m selling my non CPO ’06 997S Coupe (not my daily driver)
VIN # WPOAB29996S743703
Reason for selling is to get a PDK/Cab
$53,000
15,600 Miles (low miles but driven regularly)
Arctic Silver
Black Standard Leather
Manual Transmission
Power Seat Package
Classic Carrera Wheels
Multi-Function Leather Steering Wheel
Navigation
Bose
Sport Chrono
Heated Seats
Wheel Caps

Aftermarket items:
Clear Bra
DasShield (trunk liner hood protector)
Clear Side Markers
Dension BTA 1500 (Bluetooth/Ipod) Module (Installed professionally by Jamey Rawlings (Rawlings Audio) in Los Angeles

Car History: I’m the 2nd non smoking/ meticulous owner. The car has been pampered/garaged since new. The car is from Gossett Motor Cars of Memphis TN (Purchased 07/17/2006). I purchased the car from the original owner who lived in Atlanta. I’m a pilot for Delta & checked out the car while laying over in Atlanta. The car had 6986 miles when I purchased the car. A pre-purchase inspection/DME scan was done by Jim Ellis Porsche (Atlanta). # ignitions at speed>max speed,range 1 (88) range 2 (26) range 3 (4) range 4-6 (0). The car has never been tracked. After the purchase, I had the car shipped (enclosed) to Palm Desert, CA where the car has been since November 2007.

Maintenance:

The car had an oil change (Jim Ellis/Atlanta) before the pre-purchase inspection. The 2 year inspection/brake fluid flush was done by Pacific Porsche (9519 miles) on 07/07/08. Subsequent oil change done at Desert European Motorcars (12239 miles) on 03/05/09. 4 year service/brake fluid flush was completed last week (05/03/10) at Desert European Motorcars. I have all the service records/books/keys for the car. The car has been squawk free. I’ve been extremely impressed with the engineering/quality/reliability of these cars.

Tires: replaced 3000 miles ago (Bridgestone REO 50’s N rated) Alignment done last year by Desert European Motorcars.

This is a extremely clean car & is near perfect. There is some scrape rash under the front grill (not visible). There is a minor flaw on the front grill that’s only noticed if you detail the car regularly like I do. It’s so minor that I figured I’d wait for something worse to happen before getting it fixed & nothings happened so it’s not worth fixing (I’m very **** & it doesn’t bother me!....trust me…it’s extremely minor)

My schedule is a bit hectic until the end of the month. If interested, send me a PM or call at 760 7741913. VIN # is listed at top if you want to (carfax)check the cars history. No lowball offers please. I’m nowhere near desperate. The car is owned free & clear. If you’re looking for a clean well cared for car at a fair price, let me know.

Paul
Attached Images        

Quick Reply: FSBO: '06 997S Coupe 6speed Arctic Silver/Black