Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Your opinion on my predicament!?

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2010, 10:05 AM
tkids
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, just came across this post, kind of funny how you are making friends around the "Board"!

One word that pops out is "Speculation" as in you were doing some more conjurin' on someone elses Post.

I think I need not say anymore regarding you the person As I see in your previous posts with OC Ben/Edgy/CJ Ichi, you just seem to be a Troublemaker on this Board.

Last edited by tkids; 01-05-2013 at 02:30 PM.
Old 05-23-2010, 10:36 AM
Clifton
Pro

Received 66 Likes on 38 Posts

Wow, looks like your trantrum didn't stop here at the 997 board either. Apparently you had a "car-trantrum" as it was called by another member on the Panamera board (see 'May build date' thread).

Originally Posted by tkids
It is just not right! I contacted my dealership and they supposedly contacted the regional rep regarding a stop in production. He has heard nothing of the sort, yet you have a different regional rep sending letters regarding exactly that on the otherside of the US! WTF! Somebody if full of crap!!!

The bonus is that if my May build is pushed back to the Fall of this year and I don't want to wait, I lose my 5k deposit!

Old 05-23-2010, 11:48 AM
tkids
Pro

Originally Posted by Clifton
Wow, looks like your trantrum didn't stop here at the 997 board either. Apparently you had a "car-trantrum" as it was called by another member on the Panamera board (see 'May build date' thread).
Let me take you to school again as I did above with your post on this board.

tantrum [ˈtæntrəm]
n
(often plural) a childish fit of rage; outburst of bad temper

jerk
n
Slang. A foolish, rude, or contemptible person.

Keep your childish attacks going as that is what one does when they can't defend their poor behavior which you have more than demonstrated with your careless posting here!
Old 05-23-2010, 01:53 PM
Clifton
Pro

Received 66 Likes on 38 Posts

t"kid"s - Your true colors keep shining through. How you have handled yourself on this and other threads makes it even more clear how you mishandled the situation with your dealer.
Old 05-23-2010, 01:56 PM
tkids
Pro

Originally Posted by Clifton
t"kid"s - Your true colors keep shining through. How you have handled yourself on this and other threads makes it even more clear how you mishandled the situation with your dealer.
I will let you have the last word as I know you need it!
Old 05-23-2010, 03:00 PM
stevepow
Three Wheelin'

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

To clarify; they not only have your $5K, they also have (had) your previous car - so you are into them for quite a bit of money?

You just need to ride it out - it was probably a mistake to do a deal like that if you weren't willing to go all the way with it. Getting the $5K back seems like the least of problems - what about the implicit trade value of your car that you no longer have? Very entangled and I don't think it would be easy to go to another dealer for that reason. Sounds like a patience is a virtue situation.

And wow, how'd such a topic "Your opinion on my predicament!?" spin so out of control - doesn't matter a hoot what any of think really, right? Just opinions.
Old 05-24-2010, 05:46 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by tkids
Let me take you to school again as I did above with your post on this board.

tantrum [ˈtæntrəm]
n
(often plural) a childish fit of rage; outburst of bad temper

jerk
n
Slang. A foolish, rude, or contemptible person.

Keep your childish attacks going as that is what one does when they can't defend their poor behavior which you have more than demonstrated with your careless posting here!
Let me take a brief moment to ask that we try and get back on topic without the personal interjections...
Thanks.

Quick Reply: Your opinion on my predicament!?