Sponsored by:

PSDS Performance and Masters courses

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2010, 04:24 PM
Mike in CA
Race Director

Received 128 Likes on 67 Posts
Default PSDS Performance and Masters courses

I'm considering another driving school and the PSDS is on my short list. Porsche says the Performance course is a prerequisite for the Masters course, but I e-mailed them and they said they would be willing to at least consider the fact that I've graduated from 3 day racing courses at both Bondurant and Russell Racing schools (if I provide documentation) as sufficient for entry to the Masters session. No guarantees.

For anyone who has attended both Performance and Masters courses, can you give feedback on how they compare? Assuming you already had some racing school experience, if you could move directly into the Masters course, would you?
Old 04-14-2010, 07:59 PM
f4 plt
Rennlist Member

Received 160 Likes on 79 Posts

The performance course is the first two day a fully packed course but all the track time is lead follow. In the Masters course you do get solo lap sessions with limited passing. Also you get a selective walk of critical parts of the track to for specific analysis of proper technique. You will not regret taking the Performance course but if you have a fair amount of track time the Masters will take you to another level. In both actually all their courses the instruction is "top Notch" from professional winning drivers that are also excellent instructors. If they come back and say you must take the Performance course first don't get turned, instead treat it as a great review.

Quick Reply: PSDS Performance and Masters courses