Sponsored by:

Dent wizard

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 05:25 PM
ericthepilot
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dent wizard

Well it has happened. Took my Targa 4S to Publix to get some groceries. Some a**hole dented my rear quarterpanel, had to be a white truck, as the dent is way up high on the shoulder above the rear tire. 1 inch by 1 inch. No note, no truck, no nothing, not sorry. The f*cker just ran away. So nice to be back home and drive your 997 on a shopping run.
Hate these f*cking slimeballs that don't stand up for their actions. Stupid spring breakers and holiday nutters running around here, they all should go home !!
Getting more close to supporting that 2nd amendment, if only I could find that guy ...
Old 04-03-2010, 05:30 PM
larrytrk
Rennlist Member

Received 74 Likes on 49 Posts

Watched a dent wizard demo on a Boxter, rear quarter panel at Princeton Porsche, last summer and it was amazing. noticeable door dent was completely removed.
I feel your pain! But, there is a cure!!
Old 04-03-2010, 06:05 PM
jakes dad
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Some clown in a Porsche bumped my white truck the other day but I had to leave before he had a chance to put his name and number under my windshield wiper...

Seriously, sorry to hear about the damage... Just returned from South Florida two days ago to find a dent in my wifes car... and I'm sure it was a Publix parking lot where it happened... Seriously!!!!!
Old 04-04-2010, 12:40 PM
stevepow
Three Wheelin'

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Dent Wizard is unreal - I had a 96 White M3 - hail storm broke out while we were eating out one night. I couldn't tell anything until morning...and I was never so sick. The car looked like a giant golf ball - every surface facing up was covered with small dents. Literally thousands of them.

I got the estimates from BMW repair, and then was talking to a friend who was out the same evening with a brand new car - same denting. He said he took it to dent wizard and it looked like new.

So I went over, it took them 2 weeks, but there was no sign of anything when they were done - simply amazing - no paint, no bondo, no nuthin! And half the cost of the insurance estimate - plus a money back guarantee.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:31 PM
sbpsu354
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree, Dent Wizard is awesome! As long as the paint isn't chipped too bad or the mark can be "buffed out", you'll never know the car was touched. I had 14 door dings received through a car cover, so there were no marks on the paint other than the dings. After a few hours at the Dent Wizard, the panel was perfect.

Quick Reply: Dent wizard