Sponsored by:

DoorDefender Deal!

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2010, 07:39 PM
PHDX2
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking DoorDefender Deal!

As most of you know, I contacted DoorDefender some time ago to investigate the possibility of discounts for Rennlist members and I am happy to say that the company has come through with a great deal!

Specifically, DoorDefender is offering a 20% discount on purchases of 2 or more DoorDefender Magnetic Car Door Protectors. This is a limited time offer, lasting until March 1 or when inventory is exhausted, whichever comes first.

To take advantage of this deal, simply visit the newly-updated DoorDefender website (http://www.doordefender.com/) and enter the following code at checkout:

COUPON CODE: 2010-20

You can learn more about DoorDefenders here: https://rennlist.com/forums/997-foru...rotectors.html

Cheers to DoorDefender for coming through for Rennlisters!
Old 01-13-2010, 09:24 PM
Fin Fever
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

that sounds really good, after alot of research though I went with the doorshox. they have silicone magnetic feet on them which will not slide. they come in a set of two with a cable connecting them and a little cable with a ball attached which you are supposed to put in the door seam to prevent theft. I removed all of the cable business, because if someone wants to steal them, I would rather they just take the doorshox, rather than pull on them to get the door shox and damage my door. By the way, the little piece of cable has a suction cup attached to it. I saved that in my trunk. it is perfect for pulling the front tow hook cover off without marring the paint.

here is the link
http://www.doorshox.com/

no spam, I have no interest in this company, but I genuinely like their product

Last edited by Fin Fever; 01-14-2010 at 12:42 AM. Reason: added link
Old 01-13-2010, 11:40 PM
Speed
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Fin Fever
that sounds really good, after alot of research though I went with the doorshox. they have silicone magnetic feet on them which will not slide. they come in a set of two with a cable connecting them and a little cable with a ball attached which you are supposed to put in the door seam to prevent theft. I removed all of the cable business, because if someone wants to steal them, I would rather they just take the doorshox, rather than pull on them to get the door shox and damage my door. By the way, the little piece of cable has a suction cup attached to it. I saved that in my trunk. it is perfect for pulling the front tow hook cover off without marring the paint.
Could you post a link to doorshox so we can compare.

Quick Reply: DoorDefender Deal!