Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Quality sales person in Southern Cal

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2009, 05:55 AM
mauijim
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Roger Wood at Hoehn. No BS, very professional. Bought car sight-unseen. Roger handled shipping to Maui perfectly. I highly recommend Roger and the Hoehn sales team.
Old 08-22-2009, 07:19 AM
praxisdevel
2nd Gear

+1 on Rusnak Westlake. Just leased a 2009 911 C4 Cab today from them. Jeff Lamont is now the Internet sales manager and Adam Chirchick is the General Sales Manager. Both were a pleasure to work with. They were friendly and up front and took the time to ensure I got the best deal on financing to meet my needs, especially in light of the incentives out there now.

My previous 2007 911 C2 was from the AutoGallery and it was a rather painful experience. The Internet sales manager I was dealing with was not friendly and made me feel like I was being an inconvenience.

Thanks Trader220 for all of the help during the buying process.
Old 08-22-2009, 12:08 PM
Chris C.
Rennlist Member

Received 542 Likes on 285 Posts

Thanks all for the names and feedback. I've been dealing with excellent people at Circle, Pacific and Rusnak - not so true of Hoehn who didn't want to try to find me a car, his choice - ran screaming from Newport. What a pompous idiot that guy was. I've got a couple of honest deals going, so now it's just choosing the car/options we want.

Since someone asked, quality in this case means straightforward. I've owned several Pcars and know a lot about the product - I always look for a no-BS no-puffery transaction - they're all totally welcome to drive the best deal for their company, just own it and tell me after several honest interactions what that number is to and try to find a win-win. Our company has 120 sales people, I get the process and negotiation, I'm a business peron - we, unlike many of these guys, actually listen to the customer and do our to best to fit our products (in-stock cars in this case plus financing) to their needs with integrity. It's really very simple -if you obfuscate, lie, try to wear me down or don't hustle to find a way to sell me a car in this economy you lose trust and the business. If you can't go below a minimum profit, sell me on why I should do business with you.

What do you guys expect from a sales guy?

Thanks again!

Should have a shiny new cab this weekend!
Chris

Last edited by Chris C.; 08-22-2009 at 12:44 PM.
Old 08-22-2009, 01:45 PM
Meister Fahrer
Three Wheelin'

Try Walters in Riverside, they're pretty remote and do good deals, I've seen some nice lease deals there.
Old 08-22-2009, 03:23 PM
OldGuy
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 51 Likes on 11 Posts

WHO ever you decide right now you have to get your 8% off then another 10K off according to current deals. If you get a 4wd then you should get another 12k instead of 10k.
Old 08-23-2009, 04:06 AM
Chris C.
Rennlist Member

Received 542 Likes on 285 Posts

old guy - sadly that deal doesn't work with Porsche's incentive lease rate - its cash OR finance deals. Dealers so far haven't wanted to give us that good a cap on the lease and go outside for the lease (ie chase)
Old 08-23-2009, 09:35 AM
Seal
Advanced

I've dealt with Chirs Abrahams and Stephen Rumph at Rusnak in Pasadena and they treated me straight. Mark Umutyan is the GM and he was also straight. 888-218-9033

Quick Reply: Quality sales person in Southern Cal