Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Visited the Jaguar and Porsche dealership today

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 07:32 PM
JasonKM
Racer

Received 32 Likes on 18 Posts

Agree with Wilfred - Exporting a used car is no problem. I exported a used 07 C4S last year to Canada. Purchased the car from a Porsche dealer. That dealer, like many others in the US, told that they could only sell me a used car and not a new one. Therefore as long as the car has been titled you're OK and I think you will start seeing more "used" 2009s soon.

Remember to look into what needs to be done in your home country to import. The export process is easy (send documents to border crossing 3 days ahead of time and they stamp the title for export when you cross the border)
Old 03-17-2009, 09:11 PM
Phil G.
Race Car

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by 964C4
1.) Export -- If I buy this car and import it to my country, is there any problem ?

http://www.rpmsportscars.com/door35.htm

2.) Price -- Here the 997.2 C4S costs $ 140K with all taxes included -- Too much dinero...
RPM Motorsports in Texas is a very reputable company. Owned by Ray Josephs. My brother bought a 993 from him a couple of years ago, and the car was immaculate and as advertised.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:39 AM
Likemystoppie?
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

100% with the used car approach to export. All would be a okay.

New cars (on an MCO, non Titled) will be tracked and noted as soon as it reaches customs. PCNA knows in real time when a non titled car hits any customs area.

Porsche started requiring the 'non export agreement' about 6 months ago. You could easily sign it and not remember. You'd be surprised how often people forget what they sign.

Quick Reply: Visited the Jaguar and Porsche dealership today