Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AGLA CUSTOM STEERING WHEELS for 997

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 11:35 AM
CBejbl
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Good heavens, how many days old is this train wreck? Put a fork in this thread.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:10 PM
AOW162435
Seared
Rennlist Member

Received 415 Likes on 233 Posts

Originally Posted by CBejbl
Good heavens, how many days old is this train wreck? Put a fork in this thread.

Very useful input.

Andreas
Old 03-25-2009, 12:37 PM
DanJK
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mr. Gun - Set down your keyboard, step away from the computer.

Go back to work.

Your welcome.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:17 PM
nedino
Advanced

Originally Posted by Sadiq
Alan,

With every post, you make yourself look worse and worse. Clearly noone on rennlist will ever purchase an agla product. You haven't shown any good examples of your work, you only state that you've had 20 years of happy customers. All we know is that 3 people have come forth attacking your work and communication (and you've now told us about a fourth), no people have come forth defending you, and youre suing a former customer.

Also, you are a gun.
+1. After Sadiq's comments you continued to post and in my view your reputation has only gotten worse...

Originally Posted by 997, esq
Not to pile on here, but anyone who would resort to threatening or bring a lawsuit over something like this, deserves to be boycotted. So far, I have seen (a) stories where people claim you have botched your work and disasterously mismanaged customer car (are they all lying?) (b) photographic evidence of terrible work (are the pictures fake?), and (c) four complaints to the BBB (all baseless?).
Well put. Brief but thorough. Thanks 997, esq.

Originally Posted by AGLA
I am writting these posts as fast as I can.Thats all.No plot here by the horrible ALAN GUN -I did go to Graduate school -I am not an high school drop out .I am getting hit by alot of posts so I am speeding through these as fast as I can-I see 6 right now to respond that just came up -I am tired and it's 11 pm
Sometimes I used spellcheck - sometimes, I do not.Just trying to defend myself from what at first was a nice group of people - then 2 customers from the past pop out and a pack of WILD allegations keep being thrown at me, AS ALL OF YOU DUMP ON ME . You are not the first one with asking me to spell check. So I will try to use it more frequenltly. OK or does that make me a horrible person again ???Give me a brake already.Every little post I do is nit picked on-
now it allegations of typos being on purpose or that i am too stupid to know the diference in spelling ??
THIS IS SPELLED CHECKED OK?HAPPY NOW ......
Wow! My edits are in red. And that's work that has been spell checked?! I would love to take a look at the rough draft.

Originally Posted by DanJK
Mr. Gun - Set down your keyboard, step away from the computer.

Go back to work.

Your welcome.
Step away from the keyboard, really!

No room for excuses. From my less than 5 years of being a Porsche aficionado (vs. your 20 years of serving Porsche owners), I know that the P-car crowd is very much detail-oriented (just like the people who build these cars). Apparently, you are missing a very important point (i.e., you have to pay attention to details such as your write ups, pictures, and most importantly your product) and hence your business plan is flawed.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:26 PM
AGLA
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the advise

Frankly alot of you want me out of Rennlist- I spoke to other possible vender /sponsors yesterday .Many of them know me for years and several told me they stay away from Rennlist because of what one termed " rabid dog pack'" mentality that rennlist is known for in the business.No one is perfect.It seems alot of you expect 1000000% perfection and that does not exsist anywhere.
We have here on these posts free forum to condemn or say nice things-You prefer to be negative based on several incidents over a 20 year history- nor is every one of my customers are Rennlisters -most of you are the most enthusiastic of these type of cars -that's why I came to Rennlist .
Some of you have gone to absurd accusations and even are investigating my background.I can not stop it- if thats what you prefer to do with your valuable time.You'll also find I have no criminal history ,nor related to Bennie Maddoff or Hitler ,either.
Frankly how would any of you like it if I start looking up every little detaill in your buisnesses and or personal lives? Honestly ask yourselves -Are you 100000% perfect .It appears that is the assumption here with many of you think you are - guess what -you cluless to the realitires of life.Sorry - no one is in life.
I called the BBB- thay have 1 letter to send me /thay had not a clue as to the F rating and are investigating it.there is nothing else in my file -Sorry -I know all of you are quite "dissapointed" about that one.I'll try to **** off a customer on purpose now so as to get a BBB report- OK?.HAPPY NOW ?

I have appologized to the 2 people in question that started ths whole thing .You can look for it in other posts.
I will contact another one who said I took too long
arenared to see what I can do if anything .
What company would do that -ask yourselves that if I was so horrible
A Gun
Old 03-25-2009, 02:19 PM
OCBen
Banned

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by nedino
Wow! My edits are in red. And that's work that has been spell checked?! I would love to take a look at the rough draft.
Okay you guys, knock it off. Enough already.

The vendor is to be judged solely on the quality of his craftsmanship, not his penmanship or spelling or grammar.

To attempt to belittle him on his typing skills is to belittle yourself.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:46 PM
jpcourt
Burning Brakes

I think it is time to let this go already...
Old 03-25-2009, 04:21 PM
nedino
Advanced

Originally Posted by OCBen

The vendor is to be judged solely on the quality of his craftsmanship, not his penmanship or spelling or grammar.

To attempt to belittle him on his typing skills is to belittle yourself.
Sorry OCBen - I just can't help but get aggravated when I know this uneducated scammer has previously disregarded the health issues (and very serious issues too) of his customer (the very person who put bread on his table). And of course, the message is part of the product so you have to spell it right...
Old 03-25-2009, 04:37 PM
medtech
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

The vendor is to be judged solely on the quality of his craftsmanship, not his penmanship or spelling or grammar. To attempt to belittle him on his typing skills is to belittle yourself.
I disagree, when the vendor tried to pass himself off as a retired MD to one of his unhappy clients who has cancer, then I think we can look at his grammer.
I mean, either;

A. This guy isn't what he claims to be (which speaks to his ethics in business, etc).

or

B. You just gotta wonder why someone who is that educated can't spell worth a lick, AND is making shoddy wheel covers instead of pulling 6 figures a year in medicine. Which brings us back to A.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:01 PM
OCBen
Banned

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by medtech
I disagree, when the vendor tried to pass himself off as a retired MD to one of his unhappy clients who has cancer, then I think we can look at his grammer.
I mean, either;

A. This guy isn't what he claims to be (which speaks to his ethics in business, etc).

or

B. You just gotta wonder why someone who is that educated can't spell worth a lick, AND is making shoddy wheel covers instead of pulling 6 figures a year in medicine. Which brings us back to A.
You're making the unfounded assumption that English is his native language.

Btw, it's spelled grammar. Not grammer.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:51 PM
DanJK
Racer

BTW not Btw.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:54 PM
MLindgren
Three Wheelin'

You're making the unfounded assumption that English is his native language.

Btw, it's spelled grammar. Not grammer.
Ben, it's great to have you back. Hope thing are going great!
Old 04-28-2009, 05:14 PM
AOW162435
Seared
Rennlist Member

Received 415 Likes on 233 Posts

It's been long enough. Alan and I exchanged a few emails last month, during which time he continued to state that my replacement wheel was on its way. He's failed to respond since March 29.

With that said, I feel perfectly content calling Alan Gunn a rotten, lying, good-for-nothing, ne'er-do-well. No further proof is needed.

I sincerely hope that his brief stay on Rennlist cost him dearly. Now and in the future.

Andreas

Last edited by AOW162435; 04-28-2009 at 05:33 PM.

Quick Reply: AGLA CUSTOM STEERING WHEELS for 997