Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AGLA CUSTOM STEERING WHEELS for 997

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 11:14 PM
AGLA
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fake pictures -You guys are just making stuff up .I appreciate the BBB info becasue this is something I do not look or worry about at all.I am concerned of that F but nothing there's nothing else there or any coment what so ever.
As for the picture of on wheel I did - i did a partial alcantara wheel years ago _one of my first to Mr sila and we had a incident taken public .Now I have been taken "to the shed" so to speak. I am now worse than Hitler.
There have been allegations about how I hide my pictures because they are small -REDICULOUS.
I take pictures as we make the wheels and ship it out asap.I don't have the time to set up a beautiful wheel .I had a old 1 meg Nikon for years -that I took alot of pictures over the years -It was like the first digital camera they made - then that died -I got a Sony 2 meg 5 or so years ago.
I am not a pro photographer and I have been a ebay store owner for years -You can only upload so much-So I used the trustly old camera until it was stolen last August in denver on a trip .I went back to the old Nikon -it was working sort of and used it until recently and I just got a new camera to show better my work becasue alloT you compalined so much.
I am not hiding a THING.
Once i get the hang of this camera I will get some up.

Last edited by AGLA; 03-24-2009 at 11:17 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 03-24-2009, 11:14 PM
997, esq
Racer

Just explain to the BBB your side of the story. I might suggest a calmer approach than you have exhibited here. Wouldn't you assume that those letters to the BBB are complaints? And wouldn't you guess that the complaints arise from claims that people didn't get what they expected (i.e., allegations of breach of contract)? Perhaps people are writing to the BBB to say how awesome you are. I don't know.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:18 PM
Sadiq
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AGLA
There are no complaints
You sure?

No. of Cmpl
I wonder what Cmpl stands for
Old 03-24-2009, 11:20 PM
Sadiq
Pro

I don't have the time to set up a beautiful wheel.
Find the 4 seconds it takes to do this, stop making excuses, stop antagonizing your customers, and you just might make some sales (if your detailed pictures show that your work is actually good).
Old 03-24-2009, 11:38 PM
AGLA
Former Vendor

As for customer care _ I missed the answer on that one before
I admit -I run a small operation.I do not sit here portraying myself as GM or ford or any large company.I try to return all messages I get on voice mail .If i can not answer its becasue I aminvolved in production and i can not get to the phone. AlsoI admit i can not sit on the phone all day .Some customers will get to calling me multiple times/endless times on repeat dial wanting their wheel yesterday.frankly i can not answer - so i don't .I leave to voicemail.I have to get on with work- a not hold someones hand until it gets there.I even had a issue today of a misent box - there was even tracking and I had to suddenly drive 20 miles north to deliver it personall to the customer who called/email me no less than - no joking 15 times in the last day.What am I suppose to do?He has the track info and he's still calling me as if it was never shipped.
Again am I perfect-NO never said I was but I try my best.I am trying to get my wife to answer- I do have a shipping girl here who I have offered her more money just to answer the phone-she's a bit timid and prefers not to - she just want to pack the boxes .I can't force here and she's been with me for 12 years .
Old 03-24-2009, 11:55 PM
AGLA
Former Vendor

To 997 esq
I have trying to be calm- I am really shocked at the way renlisted have destroyed my company name.2-3 person i have an issue with from several years ago and went on search and destroy mission on me -I am busting my gut here working and and trying to respond to these absurd allegations by some. Rennlist wanted me as a sponsor so did other web sites .I liked rennlist and frankly I have been attacked .Rennlist does not like any of this and they are afraid that I may pull out_ I don't want to but if thats the case then the day they go under its because of lack of sponsors or sponsors in fear of listing here .Don't be surprized-and from what l ve been told the new /recent owners are not to happy about the purchase of rennlist . So someone like me who has been at this for years jumps into to this to a most unwelcome receptions I have ever seen. I don't any of this-I just want to make wheels for some of you
I will check into the 4 unanswered _ I most likely let them slip by me over the years becasue I am hammered with all sorts of workIt was paperwork and I have enough of that already
.Fine I accept its my fault- but why would that mean I have a F? Nothing else is there on the bbb page to say why or what the situation was about -I honeslty have no clue- nor has the BBB bothered other than call me and tell of my "outstanding level of business " that i should join to be on the BBB.Don't believe me - call them - thats how you get to be on the BBB- you pay to be on it and they 'll say nice things.It s a company making money -It not the IRS or goverment licence you must have.However it appears that in the 20 years of doing this rennlisters are the first to insist that i must be on the BBB- I will check it out OK.And yes I am quite upset .Anyway thanks for sort of a calming me down.

Last edited by AGLA; 03-25-2009 at 12:00 AM. Reason: speeling
Old 03-24-2009, 11:55 PM
AGLA
Former Vendor

sadiq\I will - i appreciate it
Old 03-24-2009, 11:56 PM
AGLA
Former Vendor

Cmpl
I believe stands for complaint I think.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:56 PM
OCBen
Banned

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones........or something like that.

Originally Posted by Sadiq
Furthermore, you need to have someone edit your posts for grammar and spelling. How can I justify trusting you with my Porsche steering wheel and $500 when I'm seeing words like "legitament," "mater," and "a issue." This is YOUR business and YOUR money at stake, and yet why do I feel like I've taken more time and care on my post than you have on yours?
Originally Posted by Sadiq
Clearly noone on rennlist....
Okay, I've seen this more than once here to realize it was not a typo on the poster's part.

There's NO SUCH WORD as noone.

There's noon.

And nooner. If you accept slang.

But there's no such word as noone.

This has been a public service announcement.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:22 AM
AGLA
Former Vendor

I am writting these post as fast as I can.Thats all.No plot here by the horrible ALAN GUN -I did go to Graduate school -I am not an high school drop out .I am getting hit by alot of posts so I am speeding through these as fast as I can-I see 6 right now to respond that just came up -I am tired and it 11 pm
Sometimes I used spellcheck - sometimes, I do not.Just trying to defend myself from what at first was a nice group of people - then 2 customers from the past pop out and a pack of WILD allegations keep being thrown at me, AS ALL OF YOU DUMP ON ME . You are not the first one with asking me to spell check So I will try to use it more frequenltly. OK or does that make me a horrible person again ???Give me a brake already.Every little post I do is nit picked on-
now it allegations of typos being on purpose or that i am too stupid to know the diference in spelling ??
THIS IS SPELLED CHECKED OK?HAPPY NOW ......
Old 03-25-2009, 01:33 AM
bingjeep
Rennlist Member

Received 27 Likes on 15 Posts

This guy's problems can't be solved with spell check. Just be glad he wasn't your doctor before he retired. I think we have all heard enough from this gentleman and would never do business with him. I would hope that Rennlist has standards for the vendors they accept, and would choose not to allow Mr. Gun to ply his trade here (or as Alan would say, "hear").
Old 03-25-2009, 01:34 AM
Sadiq
Pro

Originally Posted by OCBen
Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones........or something like that.

Okay, I've seen this more than once here to realize it was not a typo on the poster's part.

There's NO SUCH WORD as noone.

There's noon.

And nooner. If you accept slang.

But there's no such word as noone.

This has been a public service announcement.
Sorry, I meant nooner I did go to graduate school, you know.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:36 AM
arenared
Burning Brakes

This is the first time i have ever looked at BBB
There are no complaints - just 4 unanswered repsonses
I'll help you read a little more carefully, so that you can present a little less biased conclusion. At the top, center, Under Complaint Experience:

"Our complaint history for this company shows that the business has not responded to customer complaints brought to its attention by the Bureau."

"by the Bureau" means THEY tried to contact you, and you failed to respond.

Picking-and-choosing misleading statistics doesn't help your cause. Also, you cite your 20-years' history of customers, and assert statistics that imply the complaints are from problem customers. I would venture to guess that the "idiots" on this forum are not among the 4 BBB complaints.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:48 AM
arenared
Burning Brakes

As for customer care ... I try to return all messages I get on voice mail .If i can not answer its becasue I aminvolved in production and i can not get to the phone. AlsoI admit i can not sit on the phone all day .Some customers will get to calling me multiple times/endless times on repeat dial wanting their wheel yesterday.frankly i can not answer - so i don't .I leave to voicemail. ...
Alan, as I have suggested to you in the past, if you are too busy to respond to customers, then you should cut back on your (wildly successful?) business. For me, it took roughly 6 MONTHS. That is not a customer wanting it yesterday. For weeks on end, your voice mailbox would not even accept messages because it was full. You did not return a call once. You also rarely responded to emails. I think I was quite generous in waiting weeks or even a whole month at a time giving you chances to make good on your promises, and perhaps you just took advantage of this. It is not hard to find complaints about your lack of response.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:51 AM
Sadiq
Pro

AGun, you can hire a temp (high school student, college student, etc.) off of craigslist to handle emails/phone calls/customer service/pictures/shipping etc. Or your wife can help you out? If you'd rather deal with wheels and only wheels, you should get help for the growth of your business. Also, you should be up front with your customers, i.e., tell them there's a waiting list. There's NOTHING more enticing than someone who won't even take your money.

Quick Reply: AGLA CUSTOM STEERING WHEELS for 997