Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rusnak Porsche Westlake-BEWARE

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2008, 11:40 PM
beemaze
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have dealt with Rusnak in Pasadena and Arcadia. They have been and continue to be a dealership which looks only at short-term gain. They do not care about establishing long-term relationships with their clients, especially at the sales level.

My bro-in-law recently leased his GT3 from Rusnak in Westlake. They never even bothered to register the vehicle with the DMV for 3 months!

I have been servicing my vehicles at Rusnak (Benz, Porsche) for the past 7 years. While their service departments are OK, I would advise anyone reading this thread to stay far away from ANY Rusnak dealership.

I recently leased a Benz from Rusnak because I was too lazy to drive anywhere else (my mistake, since I knew their sales reputation was tarnished). I ended up ordering the car, and yes I got the car I wanted (they tried playing the mark-up game too), but they were dishonest when it came to the lease. I did end up with the best lease I could get at the time, but only after I had to file a SECOND credit application with the dealership. They did not want to deal with an "outside" leasing company...

Lessons learned.

Quick Reply: Rusnak Porsche Westlake-BEWARE