Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bad luck 2x(Pics)

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2008 | 06:34 PM
Ucube
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by tooloud10
Makes me wonder if the car would have been hit had he been in the parking spot.
Not sure, but do you gauge your clearance while backing up by the parking lanes of the other car? I would hope your gauge is the physical location of the car itself.
Old 06-30-2008 | 10:11 PM
tooloud10
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Ucube
Not sure, but do you gauge your clearance while backing up by the parking lanes of the other car? I would hope your gauge is the physical location of the car itself.
Nope, but as I've never damaged another person's car like this, I'm clearly more talented at parking than some people, as evidenced by the damage on the OP's car.

I will say that if someone wanted to trick me into striking a car, a good way to do so would be to put a low-slung sports car behind my F250 in an area in which I would normally have reason to believe a car wouldn't be. Would I be innocent of any damage I caused? Nope. Would the car be any less damaged? Nope.

It's kind of the same reason I don't take up two spots with my P-car, even in the very back of an empty lot. Even though I wouldn't be causing any harm, I wouldn't be surprised to find my car keyed or damaged while parked that way, so I don't do it.

YMMV, and I'm glad my car hasn't been damaged in any way.

Quick Reply: Bad luck 2x(Pics)