Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Conditioning Leather

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 09:13 PM
Deanski
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sonus will smell terrible out f the bottle, but once on the leather, it releases the natural tanning oil smells!

Deanski
Old 06-05-2008, 07:20 AM
Deanski
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by redduck996
I've used griot, and lexol, i'm no expert so they all appear to work the same for me. Ive even tried the eagle one leather conditioner/cleaner bottles. I might give sonus a try. How does it smell? Which one mostly resembles the scent of fresh new leather on a new car?

Is this it?

http://sonus-usa.com/son-610.html
peter
As for fresh leather smell, Zaino Z-10 is as close as possible to new leather. They use natural leather skins from Germany to match the odor. Some may find it a bit strong, but it works very well.

http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/...oduct_Count=15

Sonus works with the natural tanning oils in leather. After it's wiped, it makes the leather feel like new, not slick as other can. In fact, it feels that the leather has better feel when you sit in the seat as you get a sensation of it holding you in better. It does not make the leather firm, but does restore it to like new.

Zaino has more leather smells, makes the leather feel new witha slight softer feel to the leather. Zaino's formula works well with todays new leather and gives off a nice new leather smell.

You just have to make sure the leather is clean first and it's still not damp from cleaning. Once clean, use whichever product in small amounts and rub into the leather and wipe down.

Regards,
Deanski
Old 06-05-2008, 11:44 AM
redduck996
Burning Brakes

great... thanks guys... need to woolite first.. some stains i cant get out.. black tar looking marks... not sure where it came from.

I guess using simple green is out of the question????

Quick Reply: Conditioning Leather