997 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is OCBEN banned?

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 07:50 AM
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 196 Likes on 131 Posts

Only OCben could generate a thread this long about his posting mannerisms. Mr. Ben is probably gettin a hell of a kick outa this.
Old 01-15-2008, 02:45 PM
draxa
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OK, I guess it's finally time to come clean;

I HAVE BEN.

I lay in wait outside his mansion and captured him. He fitted snugly into an empty 69kg Costa Rican arabica coffee bag - hemp, not jute in case you're asking - just as he was leaving in the Mini (God forbid he'd actually drive his 997.....) to IHOP for his usual weekly carbo-fest.

He's been locked in our broom cupboard, well fed and watered, regularly plied with learned tomes by Hooke and Newton and Tesla to keep him quiet.

Yesterday, my Claire finally snapped; "Get that strange guy out of there," she said, "or I'm gonna sic the labratapirdor on him.....".

So, you want Ben back? Just pay the 'release fee' of £30-00 (I think that's about ten thousand of your United States dollars at today's rate) and he's yours. My pay-pal account details are available if you e-mail me.

Olé
Old 01-15-2008, 03:16 PM
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 196 Likes on 131 Posts

Originally Posted by draxa
OK, I guess it's finally time to come clean;

I HAVE BEN.

I lay in wait outside his mansion and captured him. He fitted snugly into an empty 69kg Costa Rican arabica coffee bag - hemp, not jute in case you're asking - just as he was leaving in the Mini (God forbid he'd actually drive his 997.....) to IHOP for his usual weekly carbo-fest.

He's been locked in our broom cupboard, well fed and watered, regularly plied with learned tomes by Hooke and Newton and Tesla to keep him quiet.

Yesterday, my Claire finally snapped; "Get that strange guy out of there," she said, "or I'm gonna sic the labratapirdor on him.....".

So, you want Ben back? Just pay the 'release fee' of £30-00 (I think that's about ten thousand of your United States dollars at today's rate) and he's yours. My pay-pal account details are available if you e-mail me.

Olé
ROFLMAO.....poor bastard...let him rot I say.
Old 01-16-2008, 12:10 AM
gravedgr
Rennlist Member

Received 421 Likes on 215 Posts

Originally Posted by 9974G
I used to enjoy reading OCBen's posts until this one:
https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...=shopping+cart

Take a few minutes to read though the posts...you may get a glimpse into his personality.
Ah, the good ole days.

Wait, how come there was no "where is Doug?" thread?

Quick Reply: Is OCBEN banned?