Sponsored by:

Britax Monarch Booster Seat

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2007, 03:44 PM
MLindgren
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by P-Nuts
I just ordered 2 for the Fisher Price Safe Voyager from this web site. Get delivery this week. Total cost = $85. Pretty good for 2 seats that seem to be the best fit in the 997. Thanks to everyone for your help!!
Did your seats arrive and do they fit as expected?
Old 10-08-2007, 10:47 AM
P-Nuts
Racer

Yes, they arrived and fit very well with the 997 seat bottoms removed. I have not tested them with the booster seat cushion expanded for larger kids, they might be a squeeze once expanded. Overall I am happy with them and would recommend them. The Britax Parkway also fits well.
Old 02-10-2008, 09:44 PM
mickfluff
Drifting

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
Default is the the best for a coupe?

is this a Recaro baby seat? Son is nearing 2 years old and want a great seat that fits well and can grow with him... he is a spirited kid (lots of energy) and the porsche model seat foam bad in his space would set him off so lloking for other options.,.. thanks

Originally Posted by GMP - Robert
This is the seat that most of our customers use in their European cars. The Recaro material & color options work well with the factory interiors in most of the cars and they are "expandable" for various sizes & ages.

Old 02-11-2008, 01:32 PM
rons2112
Instructor

Received 41 Likes on 7 Posts

I have the Britax Parkway and am only partially satisified. It fits okay, my daughter has enough room to be safe, but she does sit up right a little more than I would like. It wouldn't be a good seat for her on long trips, as she would be uncomfortable, but it serves its purpose on daily runs to school and back.

Has anyone removed the back seat rest to give you more room? How involved is that process, is it just a few screws, or is there more to it? I haven't looked honestly, but may consider it based on the feedback received.
Old 02-11-2008, 02:37 PM
BSL
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by rons2112
Has anyone removed the back seat rest to give you more room? How involved is that process, is it just a few screws, or is there more to it? I haven't looked honestly, but may consider it based on the feedback received.

Yes. It is only 3 torx screws, maybe a 5 minute job if you take your time and have your daughter help.
Old 02-14-2008, 01:31 PM
mickfluff
Drifting

Default Recaro seat

Seat looks great, assume this fits well in the back of coupe 997? Anyone else have this seat that can comment? Thanks

Originally Posted by GMP - Robert
This is the seat that most of our customers use in their European cars. The Recaro material & color options work well with the factory interiors in most of the cars and they are "expandable" for various sizes & ages.

Old 02-15-2008, 11:36 PM
andre5
Instructor

Originally Posted by mickfluff
Seat looks great, assume this fits well in the back of coupe 997? Anyone else have this seat that can comment? Thanks
We have this seat for my daughter (now 3yrs old). It did fit fine in our Cayenne S (traded), fits fine in our S6 and GTi, but not in the 997S. The base of this Recaro seat is too wide, so it does not fit well in the rear of the 997, with or without the seat bottom cushion installed.
Old 02-16-2008, 03:23 PM
mickfluff
Drifting

Default thanks

thanks for the note back.....

Originally Posted by andre5
We have this seat for my daughter (now 3yrs old). It did fit fine in our Cayenne S (traded), fits fine in our S6 and GTi, but not in the 997S. The base of this Recaro seat is too wide, so it does not fit well in the rear of the 997, with or without the seat bottom cushion installed.

Quick Reply: Britax Monarch Booster Seat