Sponsored by:

Bluetooth adapters for group buy are in

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2007, 09:12 PM
larrytrk
Rennlist Member

Received 74 Likes on 49 Posts
Default Bluetooth adapters for group buy are in

Just got an e-mail from Eric, more Bluetooth adaptors for the group buy are in.
You should be notified soon if not already!
How did you any of you run the microphone?
Old 07-09-2007, 11:18 PM
Bob/Ft. Worth
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

check my original post under dennison info site post for install pics. I used the rubber plug behind the emissions system filter box in the trunk. I then used the rubber plug above the clutch to get the cable in the cabin. I had to make the hole a little larger than i would have wanted becasue the plug on the mic cable is 90 degrees. Start from the cabin and work your way forward since the rubber plug into the cabin is somewhat difficult to reach (but doable). I used RTV to seal the hole once the wire was in place.
there is 'just' enough mic cable to reach the visor and to reach the BT if you put it near the Nav drive. i might be able to take a specific pic if you need one

bob
Old 07-10-2007, 06:42 AM
larrytrk
Rennlist Member

MY question was how you ran wire from top of piller down, did you have to remove piller, where did you get through dash? At end piece?
Old 07-10-2007, 09:21 AM
Bob/Ft. Worth
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ran the wire above the fuse box to the edge of the plastic dash trim piece where the dash meets cars frame. I tucked it along the edge of the dash towards the windshield and then up the piller on the windshield side. From there it was up the piller to the visor area. Once I got it behind the pillar trim I was able to pull it tighter so that it wouldn't pop out later.So I didn't remove any trim to route the cable. tough to describe in words...
Old 07-10-2007, 09:40 AM
larrytrk
Rennlist Member

Got the idea, Thanks! I have to root from behind Glove box and was just checking from below!

Quick Reply: Bluetooth adapters for group buy are in