Sponsored by:

Black/terracotta int. w/black carpets

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 10:44 AM
Dr. G
Rennlist Member

Received 1,019 Likes on 520 Posts
Default Black/terracotta int. w/black carpets

Does anyone have photos of the two tone black/terracotta interior with deviating black carpet? I'm thinking about this for my order.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:19 AM
Le Chef
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do a search here for posts about interiors or "Terracotta" and you will find plenty of pics of what you;re looking for.

I've seen this a couple of times at my local drug dealer and personally it looks busy in what is a relatively small space. Both BMW and Ferrari seem to do a better two-tone design job with their interiors than Porsche. I guess a real designer could tell you why.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:31 AM
nkhalidi
Rennlist Member

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Some photos gathered on Rennlist over the past few months:

Old 07-10-2007, 11:33 AM
Dr. G
Rennlist Member

Received 1,019 Likes on 520 Posts

I have the first photo and really like it, but I'm concerned that the PCM wil be too reflective.
Old 07-10-2007, 01:29 PM
Renn 951
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey, that's my Boxster up above!! nkhalidi saved me the trouble of reposting my pics!

I really like the Black/Terracotta, but since it's not offered as a "two-tone" interior on the Boxster like it is on the Carrera, I had to use the options list to create my own -- just deviating carpet and deviating upper dash leather. You can see in the Carrera pics above that the two-tone Carrera option also gives you the Black steering wheel, Black upper door panels, and all the upper dash is Black (not just the leather material.) I also had the rear center console painted in the exterior color, Atlas Grey.

I think in an all-Terracotta interior the color is a little too intense, but the contrasting Black leather and Black carpet looks stunning.

Quick Reply: Black/terracotta int. w/black carpets