Sponsored by:

Pics at last

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2007, 10:10 AM
Deanski
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AndreCT
I see there quite a few of us here in Connecticut. We should arrange a meeting at a convenient location and just have a few laughs together.
I am in the Fairfield area.

Let me know if this is an idea that works.. either here or via a PM.

On the M5 board, we used to do a few group meetings each quarter and get guys from NJ, NY, LI, CT, MA and RI to converge for a day of fun. It was fun getting together, and meeting people who were fellow enthusiasts.
First off: THAT'S A SWEET C2S! X51 engine is one nice package!!! Did you also get the PSE?

Yes, there are a few of us Connecticut owners here.... I'm sure I'll see you on the roads one day. Can't miss me... Black/Aerokit PPCB's and yes, YELLOW seatbelts.

I also see you went with the sport steering wheel... me too. I liked it much better than the std one. It's just a bit difficult to view all dials and my K-40 LEDS, but in any event, like the feel of the wheel. My hands are not that big so going thicker is not a wise thing for me.

After getting Sirius installed in this German car, why is it everytime I turn it on I hear Falco Der Komesar? Must be these German radios. At least I no longer have Japaneese radio, never could understand it when I had the Lexus SC430.

I'm due for washing and polishing as well. I've yet to try the new Zaino CS, but from what I see, it looks really nice. I also know Sal has a newer formula for Z-10 "Leather in a bottle" which I loved, but found it a bit strong leather odor as opposed to Porsche leather. I'm now using the Sonus leather conditioner. Fellow "P" car owner was closely developing it for that perfect new leather smell. Doesn't smell good out of the bottle, but once on the leather, it releases the tanning oils so after about 1/2 hr, open the door and be greeted by the same smell as new without a heavy leather odor. I have to test the newer Z-10 soon as well.

It's time to get busy and drive this new toy around. You can always wash & wax later!!

See you on the road!!!

Regards,
Deanski
Old 07-03-2007, 11:04 PM
AndreCT
Racer

Default hmmm, silly question perhaps

Did I also get the PSE? I thought that it was standard with the X51 pack.
Now I don't know. What I do know is my sport button definitely alters the exhaust note so I think I can say, yes I do have PSE.

Do I?
Old 07-04-2007, 03:00 AM
jpcourt
Burning Brakes

Now I don't know. What I do know is my sport button definitely alters the exhaust note so I think I can say, yes I do have PSE.

Do I?
OOh yes you do!!! enjoy!! Hey look we could be twins, but my *** is bigger
Old 07-04-2007, 09:12 AM
Deanski
Three Wheelin'

Do I?
Doh, I totally forgot it comes with X51 along with the nice headers instead of what some of us w/o X51 have.

Deanski
Old 07-04-2007, 09:30 AM
Sands
Instructor

I see there quite a few of us here in Connecticut. We should arrange a meeting at a convenient location and just have a few laughs together.
I am in the Fairfield area.

Let me know if this is an idea that works.. either here or via a PM.

On the M5 board, we used to do a few group meetings each quarter and get guys from NJ, NY, LI, CT, MA and RI to converge for a day of fun. It was fun getting together, and meeting people who were fellow enthusiasts.
I'm up for that!

Quick Reply: Pics at last