Sponsored by:

New future driver (owner's son) here!

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2007, 04:20 PM
THPorsche
Rennlist Member

Received 35 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by aashish84
Update: The car is in Baltimore (came across the pond on the Sirius highway) and is awaiting customs and inspections. I'm hoping we will have it within the next 2 weeks! I will definitely post pictures once we get the car. I already bought my matching Porsche Design driving sneakers. The obsession has begun gentlemen!
???

Your smile will be much brighter when you get your own P-car
Old 06-04-2007, 04:47 PM
aashish84
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Edgy01
I guess I'm a little 'out' of it, but to be driving your daddy's car at age 23 isn't what I would be posting notes about. Go earn your own livelihood and make your own way. I bought my first Porsche at 19. My first new 911 at 22. It was my money.
Well not all of us are fortunate enough to earn enough money to purchase our own Porsche at such a young age. Congratulations on your early success in life. I am currently in medical school and I will not see any real income for a long time, so for now, my father's Porsche will be enough to maintain my interest. And based on what Forbes said, the average age of a Porsche 911 owner is 51, and the most common profession is a doctor or lawyer. So it seems, I am on track with everyone else .
Old 06-04-2007, 04:54 PM
cvazquez
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by aashish84
Well not all of us are fortunate enough to earn enough money to purchase our own Porsche at such a young age. Congratulations on your early success in life. I am currently in medical school and I will not see any real income for a long time, so for now, my father's Porsche will be enough to maintain my interest. And based on what Forbes said, the average age of a Porsche 911 owner is 51, and the most common profession is a doctor or lawyer. So it seems, I am on track with everyone else .
A+ you did your homework!

Quick Reply: New future driver (owner's son) here!