Sponsored by:

OT - JohnD & Jen Appreciation

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 11:08 AM
OCBen
Banned

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Guys, at least spell her name right.

There's nothing tackier than trying to compliment someone while mispelling or mispronouncing their name. Must be characteristic of the MA area () as Ted Kennedy is notorious for that: Sammy Soser, Barrack Osama.

Her name is Jenn, fellows, Jenn. She does have a few threads posted in the help sections if you bother to look.
Old 03-12-2007, 12:14 PM
Soulteacher
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OCBen
Guys, at least spell her name right.
So it's Jenn? Apparently, I'm guilty as charged. HOWEVER: In my defense I wish to mention that in her email address, she uses 'jen' (with a single 'n'). Unless, of course, there are multiple Jens and Jenns and Jennifers and Jennys at Rennlist... I think she's just trying to confuse us! Or maybe we can blame it on you, Benn...
Old 03-12-2007, 12:24 PM
OCBen
Banned

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Well, we all know her as Jenn (her username), and John D (her husband's username) referred to her as Jenn in his message.

Wolfgang, I didn't know you were exchanging emails with Jenn, you smooth operator, you.
Old 03-12-2007, 12:40 PM
Soulteacher
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OCBenn
Wolfganng, I didn't know you were exchanging emails with Jenn, you smooth operator, you.
Ha ha, yes, she likes the fact I drive a Porsche... she doesn't know anybody else who has one...

No, I just got the renewal reminder and then the renewal confirmation last week. That's when I noticed.

Quick Reply: OT - JohnD & Jen Appreciation