Notices
997 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Paintless Dent Removal: Los Angeles County (worth a read)

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2007, 05:50 PM
macintosh
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Appreciate the response. I spoke to Mark and he was able to give me some tips on how to access this spot.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:18 AM
USCHANDPOD
Racer

Originally Posted by boolala
As callous as this may sound I was thinking (as I watched this guy tear away at high speed) that the best thing for society at large would be for this guy to kill himself without injuring anyone else. I don't care about the car but I'm furious that there are irresponsible drivers like this on the road.
Imagine if you ended up taking care of him in the ER hours later. I was going to be a trauma surgeon until I decided I couldn't stomach caring of cop-killers, drunk -drivers, arsonists and the like. Glad you are okay.
Old 03-11-2007, 06:12 AM
socal_ty
4th Gear

I had a pretty deep door ding about a quarter inch above the rear left fender crease, among a few other smaller dings in that quarter panel. I called Mark to set up an appointment based on the recommendations from this post and I'm a believer. He came to my house in Orange County this morning and patiently removed every ding so that I couldn't even tell where they were. It's truly an art.
If he can't do it, only then go to a body shop. I had a ding on my rear right fender that he couldn't fix as it was on the crease and there was no space behind the ding for tool access.
I consider his work a bargain and I'm having him come back to work on my girlfriend's car.
He's a really nice guy and appreciates our endorsements.
Old 03-11-2007, 10:23 AM
oalvarez
Rennlist Member

Received 52 Likes on 36 Posts

again, so wonderful to see so many benefitting......i had the chance to meet his son as well, another nice person and learning from one of the best. Mark was so appreciative of this thread that he didn't want to charge me for a second ding that he worked on weeks later (i would have none of that).

Good people who work hard and who do good work.

Thanks for listening!
Old 02-28-2012, 03:02 PM
aka_Sven
Advanced

Once again I am grateful for this board (& 6Speed) and all of you who contribute recommendations. I had -- the operative word being "had" - a 2 inch crease along my left-rear fender caused by contact with road debris at high speed. It has been gnawing at me for months. You guys and several others recommended Mark at Quality First PDR (562-572-4144). The whole thing went brilliantly. We met at Marcos in Pasadena, and less than an hour later I was back on the road, dent GONE. Mark is a great craftsman and every bit the perfectionist you would want him to be.
Old 02-28-2012, 03:45 PM
alexb76
Rennlist Member

Received 81 Likes on 58 Posts

To give more help to folks around here, pls post before/after pics as well, so we can see the quality of work.
Old 02-28-2012, 03:53 PM
Pro

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

I had a shovel handle fall on my left rear quarter panel in the first week of ownership and called the local Porsche dealer. The Dent guy happened to be at his location so I hauled *** and dropped it off. Went to a nice resturant across the street and when I was done eating he was done. Amazing for $200.00 and not a mark!

Quick Reply: Paintless Dent Removal: Los Angeles County (worth a read)