Sponsored by:

Thicker Multifunction Steering wheel

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2006, 08:50 PM
dsts6
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thicker Multifunction Steering wheel

Can someplease show me pics of this or describe it, does it have the thumb rests or those bumps in the steering wheel that the sports steering wheel has.
What is the price of this steering wheel, is it really 900?
Can you reccommend some good steering wheel replacements aftermarct that are nicer and thicker then the multifunction?
Old 12-08-2006, 11:11 AM
avogues
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dsts6
Can someplease show me pics of this or describe it, does it have the thumb rests or those bumps in the steering wheel that the sports steering wheel has.
What is the price of this steering wheel, is it really 900?
Can you reccommend some good steering wheel replacements aftermarct that are nicer and thicker then the multifunction?
No thumb rests / bumps. I like it (pic below). The only odd thing is that it feels slightly thicker on the lower half of the steering wheel (where my hands usually aren't) than the upper half.

On the S models it's $740 for the multi-function (431) and an ADDITIONAL $930 for the thicker option (CPA). See my reply to another post titled Thicker vs. Multi-function.

I know that some people like the TechArt after-market option which can be fitted to the standard wheel or a multi-function wheel. If you do a search someone has posted a picture of this previously (either on this Board or Rennteam).

Here is the Porsche "thicker" multi-function:

Quick Reply: Thicker Multifunction Steering wheel