Notices
997 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Curious about avitars and 'listings'....??

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 11:04 AM
OCBen
Banned

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Baggerdude
Thanx, Ben, for the information.... guess you are still searching for intelligent life, eh.
No problem, bagger.

Oh, and I pretty much gave up trying to find any here. ... You know, kinda like looking for love in all the wrong places.
Old 09-27-2006, 11:16 AM
Baggerdude
Burning Brakes

Received 29 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by OCBen
No problem, bagger.

Oh, and I pretty much gave up trying to find any here. ... You know, kinda like looking for love in all the wrong places.

Old 09-27-2006, 01:42 PM
Soulteacher
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like to check out the lists of former cars because it's interesting to see where people have come from. So, since you doubted that anybody would be interested in reading those, let me kindly inform you that you are wrong.
Old 09-27-2006, 02:02 PM
JohnnyBahamas
Race Car

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thank God you asked. (Porsche 997) I've been hoping that someone would look past the obvious answers like... " in case you want to know how I liked it, just ask ", or, " to get a feel for the other things I've driven before I ended up with Porsche",or, to start a conversation that doesn't end in use of "neo-con" or "libbie", you know just talking about cars, all cars, etc. etc. The reason I'm glad that you asked is because... My list is a CRY FOR HELP. (Porsche 997)

I've got issues...

Basically, (Porsche 997) in the past it was OK... but that was yesterday. And, all my troubles seemed so far away. Now it looks as though they're here to stay. Suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be, There's a shadow hanging over me.

Whew! That's feels better (Porsche 997). I'm glad I got that off my chest. (997 Carrera 4S).

p.s. - I never wash them. Hell, I lost the keys to the turb about a month ago.

Last edited by JohnnyNarcosis; 09-27-2006 at 02:33 PM.

Quick Reply: Curious about avitars and 'listings'....??