Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Leather treatment?

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2006, 08:25 PM
SilverSteel
Three Wheelin'

Received 258 Likes on 142 Posts

Errr. It was sitting in the box. I unpacked it and got to work after reading your email. My thoughts; very effective cleaner, capable of removing small blemishes caused by yogurt or water consumed while driving. I was very pleased with its consistency and ability to remove spots quickly. Now the conditioner; a rather strange consistency for a conditioner, clear and runny. I was expecting something creamy and thick like other conditioners. No matter, it went on easily and I found it to do a great job. The smell is also an improvement over other conditioners I've used. Sonus suggests repeating the conditioning once a month to maintain the leather. I will be interested to see if the foam pads leave any type of streaks visible in the sun--we'll see. I like the product a lot and have already used it on my 745Li and will use it on my wife's new LX470 when she gets home later. It's important to me that I stress the smell is very subtle and complimentary to the leather smell in the Porsche. I have a very, very sensitive nose that I inherited from my grandmother and I can't stand strong smells. So for all you noses out there it's a good solution for the leather that won't "overwhelm" you.

Thanks for the suggestion Ron. You're getting to be an expensive on-line friend!

Quick Reply: Leather treatment?