Sponsored by:

Social Friday Humor

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2006, 02:11 PM
cvazquez
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Social Friday Humor

A Louisiana senior citizen drove his brand new Porsche out of the dealership. Taking off down the road, he floored it to 80 mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little hair he had left.
"Amazing machine," he thought as he flew down I-12, pushing the pedal even more.
Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw the highway patrol behind him, blue lights flashing and siren blaring. He floored it to 110mph, then 120, then 130. Suddenly he thought, "What am I doing? I'm too old for this," and pulled over to await the Trooper's arrival.

Pulling in behind him, the Trooper walked up to the Porsche 997, looked at his watch and said, "Sir, my shift ends in 30 minutes. Today is Friday.
If you can give me a reason for speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go."

The old wise gentleman paused. Then said, "Years ago, my wife ran off with a Louisiana State Trooper. I thought you were bringing her back."

"Have a good day, Sir," replied the Trooper.
Old 07-14-2006, 02:14 PM
scycle2020
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cvazquez
A Louisiana senior citizen drove his brand new Porsche out of the dealership. Taking off down the road, he floored it to 80 mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little hair he had left.
"Amazing machine," he thought as he flew down I-12, pushing the pedal even more.
Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw the highway patrol behind him, blue lights flashing and siren blaring. He floored it to 110mph, then 120, then 130. Suddenly he thought, "What am I doing? I'm too old for this," and pulled over to await the Trooper's arrival.

Pulling in behind him, the Trooper walked up to the Porsche 997, looked at his watch and said, "Sir, my shift ends in 30 minutes. Today is Friday.
If you can give me a reason for speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go."

The old wise gentleman paused. Then said, "Years ago, my wife ran off with a Louisiana State Trooper. I thought you were bringing her back."

"Have a good day, Sir," replied the Trooper.
lol!!!!
Old 07-14-2006, 02:14 PM
porschedog
Rennlist Member

Received 320 Likes on 208 Posts

That's a classic. ("yes, boss, of Course I'm working! Can't you hear me typing? Jeeesh")
Old 07-14-2006, 02:15 PM
rcg412
Rennlist Member

Received 122 Likes on 81 Posts

nice
Old 07-14-2006, 02:19 PM
Soulteacher
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cvazquez
A Louisiana senior citizen drove his brand new Porsche out of the dealership.
For a moment I thought you were talking about me.
Old 07-14-2006, 05:05 PM
cvazquez
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MMD
Here's another funny one:

A pi**ed off Cop stops a guy and asks nastily "Do you know why I stopped you?!"

Guy replies, "Because you think I have doughnuts?!"

LOL... good one!

Quick Reply: Social Friday Humor