Sponsored by:

please, please, no hating....You only live once

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2006, 08:18 PM
black/terra
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I dont know if he's under a ban or not but I will tell you

that being relatively new here, from what I've seen, He needs to change his ways and owes several people on here a direct and sincere appology.

He may balance that out by posting meaningfull detail oriented items but that doesnt do squat to and for the people that he has walked over.

Kinda like that crip leader who turned to writing childrens books on death row.
Old 05-24-2006, 08:22 PM
icon
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by black/terra
that being relatively new here, from what I've seen, He needs to change his ways and owes several people on here a direct and sincere appology.

He may balance that out by posting meaningfull detail oriented items but that doesnt do squat to and for the people that he has walked over.

Kinda like that crip leader who turned to writing childrens books on death row.
as stated before he is not under any type ban.
as to wether or not he owed anything to anybody on the board the would be up to the board admin.
i don't see that he does personally.
Old 05-24-2006, 08:24 PM
black/terra
Racer

Default if thats the case Icon

please be so kind as to tell me what in the world I did to deserve the lashing he put on me sir?
Old 05-24-2006, 08:26 PM
icon
Three Wheelin'

i have no idea what you are referring to?
but if you have a problem you are supposed to take it up with admin
Old 05-24-2006, 08:28 PM
jvmca
AutoX

Default No red belts?

All that trouble and you didn't get the red seatbelt option? It would have looked great with those seats. I have them with my sand interior and I love them.
Old 05-24-2006, 08:31 PM
black/terra
Racer

Default well Icon, you should have seen what your buddy has been up to lately

Originally Posted by icon
i have no idea what you are referring to?
but if you have a problem you are supposed to take it up with admin
If you havnt read it then I can see how you wouldnt have an opinion.

Should you be even a bit curious, it's very easy to read the archives.

If not, no problem between us but as you well know, you have to be fully informed before you can be quialified to make a judgement on the issue....right?

Were basing our opinions on not only what weve read but what was directed at us.

As far as "taking anything up with the admin"

snitching is not really my forte and not something I would think about, however I have taken it upon myself to let him know directly how I feel about the way he does business. I can verbally swordfight with the best of em.
Old 05-24-2006, 08:34 PM
icon
Three Wheelin'

If you havnt read it then I can see how you wouldnt have an opinion.
see post #64
Old 05-24-2006, 08:35 PM
Eric - Plug Guy
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 194 Likes on 108 Posts

Back to the car....

THIS is what we're working on.....

And we've suggested if the leather is available, to do the visors like this:

2022 GT3 Touring
2009 997 Turbo Cab
2018 M2 6sp

Gone but not forgotten
2004 C4S Cabriolet
1999 C2 Cab

Old 05-24-2006, 08:37 PM
wross996tt
Race Car

Received 82 Likes on 61 Posts

Eric...I'm feeling the visors...can you give me some details...please. TIA!
Old 05-24-2006, 08:38 PM
black/terra
Racer

Default Hey Eric....

red gauges, how when and how much...

The reason im not feeling the horseshoe is because all the other trims are silver. I think the shiftboot makes more sense because its stiched leather just like the seats as opposed to a trim piece. The door handle trim is large enough to stand alone as a solid colorcoded item as opposed to accent trim. If your car is to have silver trim, the so be it, let the car have silver trim.

The visors I like...
Old 05-24-2006, 08:46 PM
OCBen
Banned

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

OCben was out of line far too much.

You saw how he pounced on me hard and heavy.
Prove it slime ball!

Apparently your little pea brain is too small to understand that I was one of your first supporters and defenders. I never pounced on you, and you know it!

When you accused me of it, I called you a "damn liar" to your face, and challenged you to show me one shred of evidence where I ever said anything derogatory toward you.....and if you couldn't, to STFU.

So here, right now, in front of everybody, now's your chance, big talker, put up or shut up.

What's it gonna be? ... Huh? ... I'll tell you what it's gonna be, big talker. It's gonna be your lying *** exposed for everyone to see. 'Cuz you don't have one shred of proof.

Go ahead. ... I taught you how to do a proper search here. You can do it. I know you can. ... Go on, now. Try to find anything at all.

And when you can't, guess what's going to happen? ... You're going to become the biggest laughingstock here on Rennlist. ... Every time you post, everyone will remember this embarrassment of your sorry self...and will laugh at you behind your back....and ignore your posts....and will not take anything you say seriously....and will not trust any information you post.

And you will have lost all credibility. .... Because you will have proved for all of Rennlist, and the internet at large, how big a fool you really are in life.

I don't know what your problem is. ... Maybe you weren't hugged enough as a child. ... But whatever it is, go see a therapist, and get it resolved. ... Don't bring it in here.
Old 05-24-2006, 08:48 PM
rome
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Coochas
Rome...
Please refrain from making derrogatory comments about members in threads - IT IS AGAINST RENNLIST RULES.

Also, I haven't forgotten about the cheap shot you took at me. But now of course that's been deleted along with about 50% of your posts courtesy of our moderators.
You really need to check your facts...

I have never been told by the moderator, or warned in any way, that I have EVER violated any rule of this forum...

What's more, your assertation that 50% of my posts have been deleted is an outright lie, and obviously intended to discredit me. This is typical of what goes on here to anyone not in your little "click".

The only posts of mine that have ever been deleted are when a moderator took down a thread a week or so ago-- which, by the way-- included many of YOUR posts. Again, even in that circumstance I have never been told that I have posted anything unwarranted or contrary to the rules.
Old 05-24-2006, 08:52 PM
black/terra
Racer

Default I rest my case

Originally Posted by OCBen
Prove it slime ball!

Apparently your little pea brain is too small to understand that I was one of your first supporters and defenders. I never pounced on you, and you know it!

When you accused me of it, I called you a "damn liar" to your face, and challenged you to show me one shred of evidence where I ever said anything derogatory toward you.....and if you couldn't, to STFU.

So here, right now, in front of everybody, now's your chance, big talker, put up or shut up.

What's it gonna be? ... Huh? ... I'll tell you what it's gonna be, big talker. It's gonna be your lying *** exposed for everyone to see. 'Cuz you don't have one shred of proof.

Go ahead. ... I taught you how to do a proper search here. You can do it. I know you can. ... Go on, now. Try to find anything at all.

And when you can't, guess what's going to happen? ... You're going to become the biggest laughingstock here on Rennlist. ... Every time you post, everyone will remember this embarrassment of your sorry self...and will laugh at you behind your back....and ignore your posts....and will not take anything you say seriously....and will not trust any information you post.

And you will have lost all credibility. .... Because you will have proved for all of Rennlist, and the internet at large, how big a fool you really are in life.

I don't know what your problem is. ... Maybe you weren't hugged enough as a child. ... But whatever it is, go see a therapist, and get it resolved. ... Don't bring it in here.
Which one? the one where you made the snide remark when I hadnt had my RENNLIST member status yet?

OK let me search it for you.

If you mean any silly derogatory remark, I dont need to search too far do I?

And damn we all thought youd be out and about making big real estate deals....

Couldnt stay away for a day could ya.

The cancelled Dennis Miller Show, back again in syndication
Old 05-24-2006, 10:06 PM
Pugnacious
Racer

Not withstanding the petty bickering and back to your car; I think the red seats look like an afterthought and don't look like they properly fit the car. The Porsche sport seat looks like they belong in the car, in my opinion these seats don’t.

As for chrome wheels on a Porsche, whatever floats your boat but I’m not seeing that one either. But it’s your car and you’re the one writing the check and are entitled to do whatever you want with your money and your ride.
Old 05-24-2006, 10:35 PM
Marc Shaw
Super Duper Moderator
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

I think we all need to take a deep breath and cool of for a little while.

Hopefully when we return, it will be with cooler heads and more civility for our fellow members.

Marc

Quick Reply: please, please, no hating....You only live once