Notices
997 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Porsche Dealership in Santa Clarita??

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2018, 09:11 AM
Doug H
Nordschleife Master

Received 903 Likes on 532 Posts

Originally Posted by AnastasiaB_in_SD
I know one of the principles, Porsche Santa Clarita is in the works.
In the works . . . for 12 years. Too funny.

These small sprout in dealers in or close to larger market will get crappy allocations and are hopeful to make a living on service and used. The used car market is currently a blood bath though unless you are very high end, much higher than used 997 . . .
The following users liked this post:
LADismantler.com (12-11-2019)
Old 02-06-2018, 07:18 PM
porschepassion
8th Gear

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Porsche Santa Clarita is for real. It will be located where the Subaru/ Mazda dealership is currently. The completion date is set for VERY late 2018. It will be a venture between Galpin and the guy that used to own Porsche San Diego.
Old 02-02-2019, 03:50 PM
porschepassion
8th Gear

At long last..... A new Porsche dealership in Santa Clarita is finally coming!!
Old 02-02-2019, 11:27 PM
qikqbn
Rennlist Member

Received 529 Likes on 294 Posts

Originally Posted by porschepassion

just curious.... how many rennlisters here live near santa clarita? there is definitely an afluent presence and Porsches seem to be more commonly seen there these days. I guess Porsche has taken notice

Last edited by qikqbn; 02-02-2019 at 11:44 PM.
Old 02-03-2019, 04:19 PM
porschepassion
8th Gear

Close to 1000 Porsches registered up there. The demographic has a growing base line per-capita income for 13 consecutive years, and it is the target for many entertainment relocation projects. It's a natural for Porsche, aside from a nice alternative to the existing dealers.
Old 02-04-2019, 02:28 AM
qikqbn
Rennlist Member

Does anyone know if they have a local Pcar group up there? It would be cool to do a Bouquet Canyon or Lake Hughes Run with some other pcar owners.
Old 02-04-2019, 04:42 PM
SoCal C2S
Three Wheelin'

Received 128 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by qikqbn
Does anyone know if they have a local Pcar group up there? It would be cool to do a Bouquet Canyon or Lake Hughes Run with some other pcar owners.
The Santa Barbara Chapter of PCA does the canyons every so often.......as well as LaTuna, etc. We meet every first Saturday of the month at the Panera's in the Camarillo Outlets (8am).
Old 02-04-2019, 05:42 PM
qikqbn
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by SoCal C2S
The Santa Barbara Chapter of PCA does the canyons every so often.......as well as LaTuna, etc. We meet every first Saturday of the month at the Panera's in the Camarillo Outlets (8am).
Cool! I will have to keep my eye on what Canyons they schedule to run. Also, If anyone near Santa Clarita wants to meet up for a canyon run then pm me
Old 12-11-2019, 12:27 PM
LADismantler.com
4th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Porsche in Santa Clarita / Valencia Events / Drives

Hi! PCA Cal Inland Empire is the local region, PCA LA (covers the Valley, I sit on the board), PCA SGVR (Pasadena, I’m joining their board), PCA SBR all have events / drives in the LA area. There are other non-PCA groups that have events and drives. Porsche Santa Clarita opening early 2020 will eventually have events. If you want to plan drives I’m more than happy to help promote & get publicity. I know just a few Porsche people in 21 years in this community.
I attend a lot of Porsche events and know most of what’s going on, feel free to reach out to me. I’m very active on Facebook Instagram & LinkedIn.
Sara Porsche
LA Dismantler

Originally Posted by qikqbn
Old 12-11-2019, 12:30 PM
LADismantler.com
4th Gear

It’s too bad that is the same day as PEC’s Morning Shift. I’ll try to get up there one Saturday
Sara
LA Dismantler

Originally Posted by SoCal C2S
Old 12-11-2019, 12:32 PM
LADismantler.com
4th Gear

Default Porsche Santa Clarita is hiring!

Porsche Santa Clarita is hiring!

“The chance to be part of something very special! We are currently accepting applications for ALL positions!

Opportunity is beating the door down!! It's time to get passionate... Porschepassion has a new address, make it your new home.

Go to Galpin.com click on the Employment tab under the FORD icon, indicate your preference is Porsche. After all, there is no substitute

Joe Allis @porschepassion #porschepassion @porschesantaclarita #porschesantaclarita building Porsche Santa Clarita - a World Class Porsche Centrum in Los Angeles, CA opening early 2020!

Porsche Heritage Gallery / Museum, Porsche Design Boutique, Porsche Drivers Selection boutique, 5 star restaurant w Executive Chef Giovanni Euceda of Beverly Hills Hotel, VIP & event space, will be the best Porsche hangout space, events coming soon! Joe has a phenomenal long meticulous reputation in Porsche, originally from NY, involved in Porsche & other dealerships there as well as California, owned Porsche San Diego... Very connected at the executive & personal level, PCA & POC Member, involved with the community.

Partnered with Galpin Motors / GAS Motorsports Beau Boeckmann top dealership in the world!

@galpinporsche @galpinporschesc @galpinmotors @galpinautosports

Originally Posted by porschepassion

Quick Reply: New Porsche Dealership in Santa Clarita??