Originally Posted by uzj100
What? Why? I got it here in SoCal.
Which company do you use? Any links? Thanks
Old 03-31-2006, 09:06 AM
gota911
Newbies Hospitality Director
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts

M5jatt - I initially read this post before you added the pics. Nice looking ride! Great color combo. I have one suggestion and one question.

Suggestion: Consider getting some clear side markers. They will look much better against your GT Silver.

Question: Why the plastic floor mats to protect the carpet floor mats that are there to protect original carpeting? I understand the reason for having them, but who are you saving the floor mats for... the next guy?

To me it's like buying a vinyl nose bra to protect the clear bra which was installed to protect the paint. Relatively speaking, the floor mats are not that expensive. If you need to buy a replacement set every two years, the cost is minimal. And, no, I'm really NOT trying to be a "smart-a$$," I am curious about the reasoning behind having the plastic mats.
Old 03-31-2006, 10:57 AM
MMD
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by m5jatt
P Zero's
I am looking into getting the Tire Insurance offered by the dealership.
Sit there and READ FINE PRINT. Blow them off if you see stuff like "tire must be fixed at location insurance was sold," or even cr*p like this: "wheel must hold air to be eligible for replacement." They have an amazing nummber of ways to make it not work for you and they don't seem to be shy about it.
Old 03-31-2006, 02:12 PM
m5jatt
Track Day

Originally Posted by gota911
Suggestion: Consider getting some clear side markers. They will look much better against your GT Silver.

Question: Why the plastic floor mats to protect the carpet floor mats that are there to protect original carpeting? I understand the reason for having them, but who are you saving the floor mats for... the next guy?
Great Question:

Side markers have been changed to clear since the pic was taken.

The Mats were put by the dealer and I decided to leave them in there until the Bay Area stops feeling like Seattle. We have broken all records as of today in terms of rain. It's been raining for 23 days ........ and the forecast is for another week of rain. I am definitely not one to protect anything in terms of appearance by covering it with plastic. Will post pics with it removed.
Old 03-31-2006, 03:00 PM
cvazquez
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well, talk about records... seems Orlando Florida is facing a severe drought issue. By tomorrow morning March will break the record for the least rain full period.

I can SMELL the water rationing… Got to run, the pool needs water again!!!!!!

P.S. Awesome looking P-car, luvs the color combos... enjoy!
Old 03-31-2006, 03:06 PM
mdonline
Instructor

Wow M5jatt...that interior combo is a killer. Love it. Next car, I am getting that combo.
Old 03-31-2006, 09:49 PM
aaoun
Instructor

Received 22 Likes on 11 Posts

i hear that a lot too...being illegal in CA

but i have it :-)
Old 03-31-2006, 10:48 PM
gota911
Newbies Hospitality Director
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by m5jatt
Great Question:

Side markers have been changed to clear since the pic was taken.

The Mats were put by the dealer and I decided to leave them in there until the Bay Area stops feeling like Seattle. We have broken all records as of today in terms of rain. It's been raining for 23 days ........ and the forecast is for another week of rain. I am definitely not one to protect anything in terms of appearance by covering it with plastic. Will post pics with it removed.
m5jatt - Thanks for the clarification. I thought it might be something like that. Again, great color combo! Enjoy!
Old 04-01-2006, 01:51 PM
Bigwave
Instructor

That is a beautiful int. I did the natural brown and was very close to doing a terracotta but the two tone was not available yet. Try the black floor mats. I did, they help to break up the color more and do not show the dirt. Just a thought

Quick Reply: Picked up the Car this past weekend :) Got a flat yesterday :(