Sponsored by:

Would you stick this on to your 997?

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2006, 10:50 AM
OCBen
Banned

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by boolala
Reminds me of Larry David's predicament in an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm called the The Car Pool Lane.
Yeah, but his solution to his predicament was to hire that big fat hooker just so he could use the carpool lane. But the image of her juxtaposed with THPorsche's little hottie here - man, what a contrast!
Originally Posted by stigt
I guy I work with just bought a Prius specifically so he could get those stickers for the car. No way I'd put it on my car even if it allowed me in the car pool lane.
Yeah, same here. I'm in the market for a commuter car and I just couldn't stomach putting those FUGLY stickers on my car just to use the carpool lane. No thanks, I'll suffer the delay during the commute just so I won't have to suffer every time I see the car defiled that way.
Originally Posted by SrfCity
You'd just apply it to a magnetic backing. That way you could use it when necessary
Yeah, if only plastic were magnetic.
Old 03-21-2006, 02:34 PM
USCHANDPOD
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You can bring it to kinkos and have it laminated to place against your back window by wedging it in. No adhesives necessary and no damage to anything. I use mine for 2 stickers unrelated to yours.

How are you eligible for those stickers with this high performance machine?

Why not use an inflatable person in the back seat (who else could fit there anyway).
Old 03-21-2006, 05:19 PM
boolala
Race Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can just see people ordering those inflatable sex dolls under the pretext that they just want to be able to cruise the HOV lane.

Yeah, right.
Old 03-22-2006, 02:09 PM
Xavier6162
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

…and that’s exactly what I’ll do…just as soon as I repair the leaks. These cheap patristic linings don’t hold up to much weight.

Quick Reply: Would you stick this on to your 997?