Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

meteor grey for 07'

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2006, 09:30 PM
Cogito
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You have to forgive (I guess) Vancouver82LTD, he is as Warren Zevon said, "just an excitable boy".
I have 4 Dell's at home, networked, never had a problem.
Vancouver probably kicks his.
Old 03-28-2006, 09:44 PM
Coochas
Rennlist Member

Received 468 Likes on 236 Posts

Dude! - You're getting a Dell,...no, not you Dell.

Vancouver,...actually Apple is quite good with customer service. Since 1983 I believe that I have owned the following Apple products: 7 desktop machines, 4 laptops, a bunch of beautiful monitors, and 7 iPods (between me and my wife).

Since 1983, I have only had one product fail and that was the hard drive on my laptop which I've had about 4 years and which has taken its share of hits,...just cost me $300 for a new hard drive - dropped it off at the Apple store, was received and fixed the next day at their repair site, and overnighted back to me - that's service !
Old 03-28-2006, 09:48 PM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Coochas
Dude! - You're getting a Dell,...no, not you Dell.
Well technically he is! I'll be moving to NC in 2 months
Old 03-28-2006, 10:18 PM
Bullet
Instructor

The new meteor grey will not be exactly the same as what you see on the older Porsches in this thread. It will be w new color (though it will likely be similar).

I've bought one, and I will never buy another Dell computer as long as I live. I went to PC's 4 years ago and I am ready to go back to Mac.

-B
Old 03-29-2006, 12:13 PM
lawjdc
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Bullet
The new meteor grey will not be exactly the same as what you see on the older Porsches in this thread. It will be w new color (though it will likely be similar).
It makes it pretty tough to get a new order done when the colors are changing and there are not any cars on the ground to look at. I love seal gray, but I am not excited about adding a purple or violet tinge to it, for the sole purpose of calling it a new color.

Perhaps I will go with GT Silver on my order, although it is surprising how much additional charge there is for this particular color.

Quick Reply: meteor grey for 07'