Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2006, 09:47 AM
Matt(inMA)
Not in MA anymore
Rennlist Member

Received 253 Likes on 130 Posts
Default Show me your Midnight Blues :)

Hi everyone -

I'm down to picking the color of my new C2 and would love to see some pictures (inside and out) of Midnight Blue and get your thoughts on that color!

Thanks very much!

M
Old 02-07-2006, 02:30 PM
ronmart
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've ordered Midnight Blue and the thing that helped me to decide was going to porscheusa.com and doing a dealer inventory search of used cars and searching for all of the Midnight Blue's. It is REALLY hard to get a good shot of what this color looks like in real life, but I did find some decent shots there (although some were just flat out mis-labeled).

You have to see it in real life, and fortunately you can usually find a dealership with a Boxster in Midnight Blue if you look hard enough.

It is much darker than Lapis Blue, but in my opinion it is a stunning color. It is very similar to the Dark Blue star on the Dallas Cowboys helmet.
Old 02-07-2006, 03:38 PM
Paul523
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good choice, Matt. I agree with ronmart, try to see the color on a dealer car, somewhere between MA and NYC there ought to be a few 911's or Boxster. Midnight blue w/natural grey leather+ XRR(Carrera Sport)wheels is a combo I've had in back of mind for a future order (so if someone would go ahead and order one as such--with X51 pkg--I'll be glad to take the car off your hands in a couple of years when you get bored with it ).

Ronmart- your fellow Washingtonian Ray G's mid blue S cabrio's a real stunner too >>> https://rennlist.com/forums/showpost...0&postcount=12

Old 02-07-2006, 04:43 PM
Mulsanne-a-be
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NachtBlau

Here's my Midnight Blue GT3. Note the reflection of the early 911.
Attached Images   
Old 02-07-2006, 04:53 PM
ronmart
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by stan523
Good choice, Matt. I agree with ronmart, try to see the color on a dealer car, somewhere between MA and NYC there ought to be a few 911's or Boxster. Midnight blue w/natural grey leather+ XRR(Carrera Sport)wheels is a combo I've had in back of mind for a future order (so if someone would go ahead and order one as such--with X51 pkg--I'll be glad to take the car off your hands in a couple of years when you get bored with it ).

Ronmart- your fellow Washingtonian Ray G's mid blue S cabrio's a real stunner too >>> https://rennlist.com/forums/showpost...0&postcount=12

I've seen Ray's wife's car in real life and the pictures don't do it justice. I was sold on Midnight Blue after I saw his in real life.

Quick Reply: Show me your Midnight Blues :)