Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PSE - aftermarket vs ordered

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2006, 10:27 PM
DJ23
Rennlist Member

Received 87 Likes on 63 Posts

Raptor, I do not know anyone who has the Evo installed. I am basing my decision upon reviews that I have read and the fact that I would have ordered the X51 if it was available when I built my car. So this was a compromise, yes a lot less expensive but a way to add more HP to the engine. I was told somewhere between 10-15 Hp at best with the sport chrono. In any event everyone who has tried it seems to give it good raitngs. My rep in Danbury states that it will definitely add more punch to the power. I'll let you know when I drive it home.

Jay
Old 02-08-2006, 09:02 PM
jjporsch43
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Rumble in your exhaust..............

If you want rumble go buy a Mustang /Vette and put some Borlas on it. The flat six has a distinct sound. My S' with the windows down sounds like a "P" GT car.....loud but nice cranking down a straight. Running AWE headers and cats-mufflers on the way. Will dyno as soon as my friends dyno is installed here in SA. Expect 45/60days from now. Will post here-good, bad or indifferent. Current setup attached in pic.

John J in SA Texas
Attached Images  
Old 02-08-2006, 10:03 PM
Raptor
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

DJ23: Thanks, much. Look forward to your review. Nice looking cab - Atlas Grey is a very nice color.

Quick Reply: PSE - aftermarket vs ordered