Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hope I win the 911 Club Coupe tomorrow!

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 07:13 PM
texas911
Race Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Hope I win the 911 Club Coupe tomorrow!

One of them at least!
Old 08-18-2005, 07:20 PM
FlyingLow
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh, it's gonna be won by a Texan, but it's gonna be Dallas I'm afraid buddy :-)
Old 08-18-2005, 07:33 PM
AeroSmith
Pro

Default For the free one

OK, this is for the free one:

5. Selection of Winner. Runner-Up Winners will be chosen by random drawing at 3:00 PM Central Time on 9/13/05 from among all eligible entries received by Young America Corporation, an independent judging organization. Drawing will be conducted in Chanhassan, MN. On or about the drawing date, selected Runner-Up Winners will be notified by telephone, mail and/or e-mail. In Sponsor’s sole discretion, a selected Runner-Up Winner may be disqualified and an alternate Runner-Up Winner may be selected in accordance with these Official Rules from among the remaining eligible entries if the selected Runner-Up Winner: (i) is unreachable; (ii) declines or cannot accept, receive or use the prize for any reason; or (iii) does not comply with these Official Rules. Sponsor is not obligated to select alternate Runner-Up Prize Winner(s), and forfeited prize(s) may not be awarded. Each selected Runner-Up Winner will be sent an affidavit of eligibility together with liability/publicity releases for selected Runner-Up Winner (“Affidavit”). Affidavit must be signed and returned as directed by Sponsor unless prohibited by applicable law. The Grand Prize Winner will be randomly selected by a Sponsor representative at the Race in Braselton, GA on or about 1:00 PM Eastern Time on 10/1/05 from among the three Runner-Up Winners. A selected Runner-Up Prize Winner need not be present at the drawing/Race to claim the Grand Prize, however, attendance is requested. In the event that an otherwise eligible selected Runner-Up Prize Winner who otherwise complies with these Official Rules is unable to attend the drawing/Race because he/she cannot use the Runner-Up Prize trip as offered, he/she will still be eligible for a chance to win the Grand Prize in accordance with these Official Rules. If selected Grand Prize Winner is not in attendance at the drawing, he/she will be promptly notified by telephone, mail and/or e-mail. Selected Grand Prize Winner may be required to sign an additional affidavit of eligibility together with liability/publicity release within ten (10) days of the prize notification (“Additional Affidavit”). You are not the actual Grand Prize Winner unless and until you timely complete and return all required documents including, but not limited to, the Additional Affidavit. Failure of any selected winner and his guest to complete, sign and return any requested documents within the applicable period or the return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner in Sponsors’ sole discretion. Sponsors reserve the right to modify the notification and affidavit/release procedures in connection with the selection of an alternate winner, if any. Canadian residents only: In order to win the Runner-Up Prizes or, subsequently, the Grand Prize, a selected winner must first correctly answer (before receiving each prize), without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a four-function time limited mathematical skill-testing question. Failure to answer the question correctly and within five (5) business days of being contacted by telephone or e-mail for the purpose of answering this question will cause the prize to be forfeited.
Old 08-18-2005, 07:42 PM
AeroSmith
Pro

But tomorrow we will have some resolution on who wil get a chance to buy one of these beauties.

I've signed up for a chance to buy one but after spending the last week with the '06 order guide I'm almost hoping I don't get the chance. The free X51 would be sweet but having exactly the car I want would be nice too. I guess I'll let the Fates decide.
Old 08-18-2005, 07:52 PM
Wachuko
Professor of Pending Projects
Rennlist Member

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Ohhh boy.... I did the same... let's see how things go...
Old 08-18-2005, 10:20 PM
cosmos
Rennlist Member

Received 1,223 Likes on 664 Posts

Good luck to everyone. I hope I get one.
Old 08-18-2005, 10:23 PM
steve775
Instructor

I entered today, fingers are crossed.
Old 08-18-2005, 10:26 PM
skl
Official Wednesday AM Red Bull F1 test driver
Rennlist Member

Received 962 Likes on 586 Posts

If I won a chance to buy one don't know what I'd do. Can't imagine selling the GT3 and god knows I don't need ANOTHER car!! That is a beautiful machine though...
Old 08-19-2005, 10:21 AM
texas911
Race Car

What's up with the Canadian requirement of having to solve a math problem in order to win the Grand Prize! That has got to be a joke.
Old 08-19-2005, 10:32 AM
AeroSmith
Pro

Originally Posted by skl
If I won a chance to buy one don't know what I'd do. Can't imagine selling the GT3 and god knows I don't need ANOTHER car!! That is a beautiful machine though...
Come on now...buy it and throw it in the barn for posterity.
Old 08-19-2005, 05:58 PM
Arrwin
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Any news?
Old 08-19-2005, 06:43 PM
texas911
Race Car

Still no email from Porsche!

Quick Reply: Hope I win the 911 Club Coupe tomorrow!