Notices
997 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bravo Porsche!. Earnings high...but quality low.

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2005, 11:11 PM
Viken
Keeper of the Truth
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Nick
Your comments regarding Raul post were totally out of line for a moderator. He had an opinion, gave it and was chastised by you and others joined into bashing. Yes I think that is vicious to the point he began to regret posting his comments.
Are you saying that, as a moderator, I cannot speak my mind? Why? Am I supposed to not post anything and just watch for Spammers and people who violate the Rennlist Charter? Once again, tell me how my response to Raul was bashing? As I said, you need to get your head examined, and while you're at it, get a life.
Old 04-04-2005, 01:08 AM
rss997
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He has one, he just doesn't know it!
Old 04-04-2005, 02:08 AM
JohnnyBahamas
Race Car

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by MrBonus

People come here to share an interest and a passion, not defend their purchase from some condescending poseur.
Well said.
Old 04-04-2005, 02:15 AM
infestation
Instructor

Agreed.
Old 04-05-2005, 04:37 AM
Sputnik
Racer

I think Viken has all rights to express his opinion. Even if his opinion is 180 degrees to someone else.
Or should he as Moderator now agree with everyone here? And if he doesn't then should he just keep silence? What one man likes - another one hates. Third doesn't care. It is forum. If you really have an opinion - defend it. Faith for it. Argue with others. There is no need to correct the thread. No need to guide it. Or to attempt to point it to the "right" direction.
As a side note. I wish Porsche would substitute an electronic luxury by complementary helmet and leather glooves instead. Then may be there would be less Porsche owners among us who would complain on "quality" of their cars.
And as last.... Cars are in many ways just like women. If you want to love them - learn how to forgive them too.

Quick Reply: Bravo Porsche!. Earnings high...but quality low.