Sponsored by:

Transparent Paint Protection - Tips & Maintenance

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2005, 09:51 AM
Ghost Rider
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Trista,

You are wrong again. Am I a friend of that other installer? Yes, I never denied that. Is he my "best" friend? No. I talk to him a few times a year, mostly around when he's coming to the area to do some cars. It so happened he was coming to the area around the time of my wedding so I invited him, I thought it was a "nice" thing to do.

Had you already had discussions with Premier about them doing your car BEFORE you posted your nonsense here? YES. It is quite easy to look at other messages you posted and in another thread about how you were unhappy with Invinca-shield you stated that you had called Premier. If you didn't ultimately go to them that's your choice, but the fact is that you were in conversations with them and biased towards them and now you try to deny your bias.

Also you are so far off base that it seems you cannot read where I said FXHottie was at my wedding too. I know FXHottie isn't associated with Premier. I never said any of those other people were either.

If you also haven't noticed, I haven't mentioned any other installers by name for days, so why you keep this up and keep this sort of thing going is beyond me. Seems like you are just looking for a conflict.

That is, of course, if you are a real person. Seems that others in that thread you started on Invinca-shield in the 996 section doubt your veracity, I wonder why?
Old 01-26-2005, 10:07 AM
Ghost Rider
Banned

01-11-2005, 01:56 AM #12
Trista

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris79SC
Haven't seen any kit from any manufacturer that didn't come as 1 pre-cut piece for the bumper (std or turbo). Sounds more to me that your installer was lame. The basic material used is standard for the most part. The film was developed by 3M. The company (I used to work for them about 10 yrs ago) maintains a list of installers of the re-branded product throughout the US. Just remember the re-branded name isn't important....they're all 3M film product.

http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/...98912/_l/en_US/

Get a reputable installer and just put this bad incident behind you.

Hey, I just realized your in Sactown...I've heard very good things about Premier in the Bay area. There's a post on this board about protection film & maintainence written by Premier. Read it & give them a call.

I contacted Premier and they said they would help me remove the existing kit and put on a one piece. I saw some of their work on exotics and it looked really nice. I'm feeling a little more confident now. Thanks for rhe recommendation.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Here we are, straight from the other thread in the 996 forum. You contacted Premier 10 Days before coming to this thread to show up and take shots at me and back Premier. We are all supposed to believe you weren't biased towards Premier? That there wasn't a conversation such as the following that took place:

Premier: Hey Trista, you said you found out about us on Rennlist last week right?
Trista: Yeah that's right why?
Premier: Well there's this guy giving us a hard time about our advertisement on Rennlist, can do me a favor and jump in on our behalf?
Trista: Sure, happy to, and I won't mention that I've already spoken to you on the phone prior to posting.

Sure, I can't prove that such a conversation did take place, but then again, you can't prove that it didn't. I can prove, by your own statements in the 996 forum that you had contact with Premier at least 10 days prior to coming to this thread to post.

I don't know about you, but if I was referred to a thread here on Rennlist, maybe for say a car wax and I contacted the seller 10 days ago, chances are I don't come back to that thread 10 days later and start up a new conversation that I've never participated in unless someone points out something that has changed to me. In the 10 days that have passed I've probably either ordered the product or forgotten about it, and I bet most others are the same way.

So what have we shown? I'm biased towards an installer in Florida - something I freely admit. You are biased towards Premier - something you seem to be trying to hide. Does either matter? NOPE, so why not drop it?
Old 01-26-2005, 10:15 AM
Ghost Rider
Banned

BTW, here is the link to Trista's original thread:

https://rennlist.com/forums/996-forum/179441-newbie-owner-extremely-disappointed.html
Old 01-26-2005, 02:34 PM
Trista
Intermediate

And yet again, you are trying to pass things off by trying to put words in my mouth. First you try to claim that you are just a"satisfied customer", but after you got revealed by FXhottie, now you are changing your tone. And it's funny that you failed to post the part where I said I went with another installer. Hmm... I wonder why. I never said that I wasn't biased towards Premier. They gave me a good recommendation after what happened to my last install. Just like Vdavie, and the other members, we feel that Premier was very helpful and that your attacks are based on your bias towards your friend.

Are you sure that this conversation didn't take place:
Alan: I saw these guys post a thread about clear bras. It might not be so good for my business. Can you go cause some trouble?
Ghost: Sure, I'll do what I can. After all, you did attend my wedding.
Alan: Thanks.

Now, I'm not saying that this conversation did happen, but you can't prove that it didn't either.

And why are you trying to avoid the fact that you lied in your previous post by trying to put words in my mouth. Although I am quite new to this forum, I have seen you and your attacks on here and on other forums. Grow up, and let your friend do his own advertisement before you get banned from another forum.

You are wrong again. Am I a friend of that other installer? Yes, I never denied that. Is he my "best" friend? No. I talk to him a few times a year, mostly around when he's coming to the area to do some cars. It so happened he was coming to the area around the time of my wedding so I invited him, I thought it was a "nice" thing to do.

So what have we shown? I'm biased towards an installer in Florida - something I freely admit.

What a convient excuse. I wonder why you never revealed that you were good friends with him in your initial posts, until FXhottie revealed your relationship?Although you are trying to change your tone now, everyone already saw how your "bias" affected your earlier posts. Don't try to pretend that you weren't trying to plug your friend by trying to attack Premier.

I can prove, by your own statements in the 996 forum that you had contact with Premier at least 10 days prior to coming to this thread to post.

As I've stated in my previous post, I already said that Premier was gracious enough to recommend me to another installer. I guess you just happened to miss that part. In any case, after reading your unprofessional tactics, I just felt the need to come and stop you and your immature ways.
Old 01-26-2005, 03:58 PM
Ghost Rider
Banned

Originally Posted by Trista
And yet again, you are trying to pass things off by trying to put words in my mouth. First you try to claim that you are just a"satisfied customer", but after you got revealed by FXhottie, now you are changing your tone. And it's funny that you failed to post the part where I said I went with another installer. Hmm... I wonder why. I never said that I wasn't biased towards Premier. They gave me a good recommendation after what happened to my last install. Just like Vdavie, and the other members, we feel that Premier was very helpful and that your attacks are based on your bias towards your friend.
BZZZZ wrong again, but thanks for playing anyway. I didn't put words in your mouth, I quoted your message from the 996 forum entered 10 days prior to your appearance in this thread and now others because you are spreading your venom elsewhere.

I never said I was just a satisfied customer other than to point out I don't get any $$$ from Alan if I send someone his way or not. Everyone on Rennlist KNOWS that I favor Alan because I've posted about him oh maybe 20 times in the past 3 years. Only a NEWBIE such as yourself would mistake one thread as me trying to hide a bias towards Alan. Do your research. I did not know that you had for certain gone elsewhere until you posted here, in the other thread you said you *might* go someplace else because Premier was busy and you had some place in mind. Go back and read the other thread.

Are you sure that this conversation didn't take place:
Alan: I saw these guys post a thread about clear bras. It might not be so good for my business. Can you go cause some trouble?
Ghost: Sure, I'll do what I can. After all, you did attend my wedding.
Alan: Thanks.
Oh I'm quite sure it didn't take place since Alan doesn't visit Rennlist. Alan doesn't do much at all on the web, he's too busy doing installs. I think in the 7 years I have known him he's made maybe 2 or 3 posts on the web that I've seen. Other satisfied customers of his will back that up.

Now, I'm not saying that this conversation did happen, but you can't prove that it didn't either.
Sure I can. Pull my phone records, home and cell say for two weeks before this thread started until today and you'll see I haven't talked to Alan. BZZZZ wrong again. In fact pull my email records, I think the last communication I had with Alan was a request for my wife's new vehicle to get a kit price and that was before Xmas.

And why are you trying to avoid the fact that you lied in your previous post by trying to put words in my mouth.
I never lied in any post in this thread or any other similar thread, and I did not put words in your mouth. I quoted your own post. You had discussions with Premier and did not come forward with the fact that you did prior to posting in this thread and attacking me.

Although I am quite new to this forum, I have seen you and your attacks on here and on other forums. Grow up, and let your friend do his own advertisement before you get banned from another forum.
Are you threatening me? You've already attacked me starting with your very first post in this thread, and still you continue. Oh do please enlighten us as to exactly where and when I have attacked someone else on another forum?

So what have we shown? I'm biased towards an installer in Florida - something I freely admit.

What a convient excuse. I wonder why you never revealed that you were good friends with him in your initial posts, until FXhottie revealed your relationship?Although you are trying to change your tone now, everyone already saw how your "bias" affected your earlier posts. Don't try to pretend that you weren't trying to plug your friend by trying to attack Premier.
EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS I HAVE USED ALAN IN THE PAST, like I said, there are posts in the Boxster section and the 996 section dating back for several years discussing Alan and him installing Invinca-shield on my prior cars. Only a Newbie such as yourself would make such an inaccurate and wild accusation. My SOLE purpose in posting originally was to call a spade a spade and an advertisment and advertisement which this thread has always been and continues to remain.

I can prove, by your own statements in the 996 forum that you had contact with Premier at least 10 days prior to coming to this thread to post.

As I've stated in my previous post, I already said that Premier was gracious enough to recommend me to another installer. I guess you just happened to miss that part. In any case, after reading your unprofessional tactics, I just felt the need to come and stop you and your immature ways.
Your last post in the 996 thread states:

As an educated woman and one who can learn from what she's read, I find it a bit of an insult that it is assumed I am not supposed to be able to articulate my thoughts. Being able to use the internet is part of my profession and came with my education. And I do not need to be Einstein to be able to use my camera and take pictures of my car with lines on it.

Chris79SC, I was wondering if you want to try to coordinate so that we could both bring our cars in to get it done at the same time? Maybe we could get some sort of a two for one deal. If not, I'm actually thinking about going with someone else because they seemed really booked, and I want to get this done ASAP

First you are wondering why people thought you were a bogus new user. Who knows they might be right, not for me to say. However, the second paragraph clearly shows you were trying to coordinate a trip to PREMIER with Chris79SC. If not, then you were *thinking* about going somewhere else. I didn't miss anything missy, I read what you authored and you clearly were trying to team up with someone else to get a 2 for 1 deal at Premier and if they were booked then you were thinking about going elsewhere because you were in a big hurry to get it done. You never said Premier recommended the other place, you never said you actually went to the other place.

You have been WEIGHED, MEASURED and found LACKING.

PLEASE STOP YOUR RANTING as you are only digging yourself a deeper hole.

You've lost, your arguments hold no merit, your supposed "facts" are in error.

I will no longer respond to someone so clueless that they cannot simply admit when they are wrong and move on.
Old 01-27-2005, 01:32 PM
nsxtbone
4th Gear

Oh my god this thread is simply so stupid, I cant believe you people waste your time like this. Ghost had a point like 40 posts ago. It should have said it was an advertisement. After that he has antagonized and duped you all into mindless posts. Get a clue
Old 01-27-2005, 01:34 PM
nsxtbone
4th Gear

P.S I was also at kens bachelor party and wedding..
Old 01-27-2005, 03:33 PM
Trista
Intermediate

First off, I'm sure all the members on this board are glad that you are finally through with making a mockery out of yourself and your friend.

Ghost:
You really should do your homework, Trista has already admitted elsewhere to be one of YOUR customers.

I never lied in any post in this thread or any other similar thread, and I did not put words in your mouth.

If I never said that I was Premier’s customer, isn’t that considered a lie? Hmmm….if this is not a lie, I don’t know what is. You could continue to say what you want, but it won’t do you any good because everyone already knows what you are trying to do.

Trista:
And in case you are wondering Ghost, Premier did not do my clear bra because they were a bit booked. They referred me to Mach3 and they did a decent job. It was a lot better than before.

If you would have learned to read, you would have seen me post this. But I guess your preoccupation with trying to divert issues has clouded your sight. Talk about digging yourself in a deeper hole….

Well, I hope you had fun with this. I’m sure all the members did in reading your lies, and immature attempts to cause trouble. After you realized that you have no facts to back up anything you’ve said, all you can do is lie, lie, lie, ….and divert the attention to something else. All I could say is thanks for ending this, because this is getting old and out of hand for you.
Old 02-08-2005, 08:17 AM
Richard in Colorado
Racer

Originally Posted by ELUSIVE
How about Colorado?
Hi Stacey,

"The Bra Man", Don Sapuda, 3555 Morrison Rd, Denver, CO 80219-2712, (303) 934-1188 Business, (303) 638-2100 Mobile.

I've been bringing vehicles to him for years. The 997 is going there immediately after delivery.

Regards,

Richard
Old 02-08-2005, 03:57 PM
riotgear
Rennlist Member

Received 481 Likes on 211 Posts

I used Premier on my 997 and they did an excellent job. I don't know what all the fuss is about.

Quick Reply: Transparent Paint Protection - Tips & Maintenance