Notices
997 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

10% OFF Shifting Solutions + NEW "Slightly" Short Shifters + NEW Gray Alum Knobs

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2023, 02:28 PM
Function-First
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 51 Likes on 35 Posts
Default 10% OFF Shifting Solutions + NEW "Slightly" Short Shifters + NEW Gray Alum *****

It's that time of year!!!

BFCM 2023 @ function-first.com
10% OFF sitewide!
now thru Nov 28 2023

...and introducing the new lineup of SHIFT-RIGHT "Slightly" Short Shifter Kits for your 997.
Available in 3 throw lengths (WHITE variant is 5% longer throw than 997 shifter).

Compared to the 997 OEM standard-throw shifter:
Choose BLACK for 10% shorter shifts (reduction of 0.33-inches in travel from 3rd to 4th).
Choose BLUE for 25% shorter shifts (reduction of 0.75-inches in travel from 3rd to 4th) *comparable to 997 OEM Short "Sport" Shifter option*.

...PLUS our new Gray Aluminum CLASSIC SHIFT ***** available in 6spd for your 997!
Complements the Volcano Grey center stack color especially well for an OEM+ look.

Comprehensive Shifting Solutions for your Porsche.
Old 11-28-2023, 10:16 AM
Function-First
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 51 Likes on 35 Posts

QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT regarding the NEW "Slightly" Short Shifters...
I don't offer the shift levers by themselves on the website, BUT if you already have the SHIFT-RIGHT Ball Bearing Retrofit Kit installed and you'd like to add a Shift Lever, I can split the kit up for you.

Please shoot me a PM or send me an email to arrange and I'm more than happy to facilitate!