Notices
997 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does anyone know this part no? B pillar…

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2022, 08:13 AM
eggsandwich
Rennlist Member

Received 106 Likes on 49 Posts
Default Does anyone know this part no? B pillar…

Hi I’m replacing a worn part below the seatbelt…does anyone n in the part number for this plastic trim piece below the seatbelt?

And also these door clips???!

Old 08-18-2022, 09:29 AM
mbatarga
Racer

Received 65 Likes on 35 Posts

EDIT: Just realized - PET diagram below is of a Targa - but it looks like Coupe part(s) are the same.
I think you are after item 28 in the diagram - 997 555 061(L)/062(R) - color - is that sand beige?
I don't know about the clip you show. Is it indicated in the part breakout diagram below?

Last edited by mbatarga; 08-18-2022 at 09:43 AM.
The following users liked this post:
eggsandwich (08-18-2022)
Old 08-18-2022, 09:36 AM
Coolwnc
Rennlist Member

Received 97 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by eggsandwich
Hi I’m replacing a worn part below the seatbelt…does anyone n in the part number for this plastic trim piece below the seatbelt?

And also these door clips???!

These clips are used by Audi and VW also. Cheaper at the Audi dealer then Porsche. They are used on the door panels also.
Old 08-18-2022, 10:30 AM
Bruce In Philly
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 1,536 Likes on 925 Posts

2009 C2S 182K miles

Re door clips... I purchased a bag of cheapies from eBay and am satisfied. Before I found them there, I went to my Porsche dealer and the parts guy quoted me some stupid high price... can't remember... but he then immediately told me the Audio part was way cheaper and he sold me a handful of them right there. The Porsche dealer was co-located with the Audi dealer and shared the same parts counter. eBays was way cheaper than the Audi part.

The Porsche and Audi part are a bit better built than the eBay parts, and can be reused most of the time. The eBay parts can break when reset... but I don't care, they work. Get a big bag and keep them in your parts drawer.

Peace
Bruce in Philly (now Atlanta)
The following users liked this post:
eggsandwich (08-18-2022)
Old 08-18-2022, 11:13 AM
Coolwnc
Rennlist Member

Received 97 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by Bruce In Philly
2009 C2S 182K miles

Re door clips... I purchased a bag of cheapies from eBay and am satisfied. Before I found them there, I went to my Porsche dealer and the parts guy quoted me some stupid high price... can't remember... but he then immediately told me the Audio part was way cheaper and he sold me a handful of them right there. The Porsche dealer was co-located with the Audi dealer and shared the same parts counter. eBays was way cheaper than the Audi part.

The Porsche and Audi part are a bit better built than the eBay parts, and can be reused most of the time. The eBay parts can break when reset... but I don't care, they work. Get a big bag and keep them in your parts drawer.

Peace
Bruce in Philly (now Atlanta)
Its crazy how the Porsche dealers try to break it off in you! Very sad....

Quick Reply: Does anyone know this part no? B pillar…