Sponsored by:

Scituate, MA Swap Meet May 8th 10 AM

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2004, 04:34 PM
David0514
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scituate, MA Swap Meet May 8th 10 AM

Hi, Please reconfirm on this post that you are coming. Last count I had about 25 cars but that was a week or so ago. I would hate to have somebody drive all the way down and exoect more cars. Also, I will be posting on a bunch of boards but probably for the best idea of the number of cars coming, check the 911 board on Pelican and Rennlist. That is where I seemed to have gotten the most response in the past.

See directions below.

Thanks,

David

Directions to Peggotty Beach in Scituate, Ma for May 8th 10:00 swap/gathering.

I basically took the directions off of Mapquest and modified so don’t be alarmed by missing steps. Also, please not that if you are coming from the Cape, same exit as step 8 but go right off exit (skip step 9 and proceed to step 10).

At Braintree Split where Route 3 South and 93/128 heads towards Cape Cod which is step 7:.

7: Take MA-3 S. 8.4 miles Map

8: Take the RT-53 N exit- exit number 13- toward RT-123/NORWELL/HINGHAM.

9: Turn LEFT onto MA-53/WASHINGTON ST.

(on MA-53 you’ll pass a Joe’s Bar and Grill on the right.)

10: Turn RIGHT onto WEBSTER ST/MA-123. Continue to follow MA-123. State Police Barrack on 123 and Norwell Police can be a bit tough so keep it slow through Norwell.

Stay straight on 123 until you get to 3A. Go straight across at lights and then bear right (50 yards) and then at Stop sign ( 20 yards) go straight across onto the Driftway. Continue on Driftway and will see a Dunkin Donut on right within a minute.

Stay straight on Driftway a couple miles until stop sign (Beginning of Harbor area – St. Mary’s will be on your left)

Take right at Stop Sign onto Edward Foster Rd. (now heading toward ocean)

¼ mile take right onto Peggotty Beach Road

Take first right and enter Peggotty Beach Parking Lot.

Oh, if you get lost do not ask for the harbor. Ask for the Habaa.

See you there.

Quick Reply: Scituate, MA Swap Meet May 8th 10 AM