Notices
997 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best fitting and color matching car seat covers?

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2022, 06:53 AM
mattymatt
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Best fitting and color matching car seat covers?

Hey all,

Happy father's day and first day of summer!

I'm sure this topic has been beaten to death but the more I look for the best car seat cover the more overwhelmed I get. Got a case of analysis paralysis I guess🤷‍♂️

I'm in NY and the humidity that's on its way will once again make things uncomfortable, especially sitting on leather seats. I have a black on tan 997. I specifically bought a tan interior to help mitigate the heat build up inside the car(which finding this combo was a feat in of itself).
Tan leather is definitely more forgiving than black, but my legs and butt still get sweaty so I'm looking for a good cloth cover.

The exact color match is a little less important, I just don't want an ill fitted cover that bunches up or looks cheap.

I went to an interior guy to have cloth houndstooth inserts sewn in that looked gorgeous but I couldn't see spending a thousand bucks for them.

I'm not opposed to spending a few hundred bucks if the covers are really good.

Any recommendations for a high quality cloth seat cover thats known to be the best fit?

Thanks,
Matt
Old 06-24-2022, 11:04 PM
JAB_997
Track Day

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

I opted for some sheepskin covers for my 07 c2s cab. I've got stone grey leather and there do a great job of keeping the seats cool in the summer and warmer in the winter. Plus the address benefit of protection when the top is down. Not the cheapest option but I've really enjoyed them.
Old 06-25-2022, 05:02 AM
mattymatt
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm looking for something more modern. These look too outdated but thank you.
The following 2 users liked this post by mattymatt:
Bart Poladsky (06-25-2022), JAB_997 (06-25-2022)

Quick Reply: Best fitting and color matching car seat covers?