Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Can oil hitting pistons in corner?

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2021, 09:35 PM
Kineticdg
Instructor

Received 228 Likes on 103 Posts

Okay, yeah yeah - what I want to know is what oil should I use?

(It’s a joke)
Old 10-20-2021, 11:01 PM
Liste-Renn
Rennlist Member

Received 1,342 Likes on 609 Posts

Originally Posted by Torq5teer
911 Turblo, you are a beauty.
In my two previous careers, both in aviation, we called a guy like 911 Turbo/ ai2pz "a real piece of work".
Running your primary language through google translate would yield better results than typing everything in lower case with missing/erratic punctuation.

Just basic common courtesy when communicating in another language. (Like reading before asking a question.)

В моих двух предыдущих карьерах, как в авиации, мы называли такого парня, как 911 Turbo / ai2pz, «настоящим работником».
Использование вашего основного языка в Google Translate даст лучшие результаты, чем ввод всего текста строчными буквами с отсутствующими / ошибочными знаками пунктуации.

Обычная вежливость при общении на другом языке. (Как читать, прежде чем задать вопрос.)

For those unfamiliar with the Cyrillic alphabet:

V moikh dvukh predydushchikh kar'yerakh, kak v aviatsii, my nazyvali takogo parnya, kak 911 Turbo / ai2pz, «nastoyashchim rabotnikom».
Ispol'zovaniye vashego osnovnogo yazyka v Google Translate dast luchshiye rezul'taty, chem vvod vsego teksta strochnymi bukvami s otsutstvuyushchimi / oshibochnymi znakami punktuatsii.

Obychnaya vezhlivost' pri obshchenii na drugom yazyke. (Kak chitat', prezhde chem zadat' vopros.)

You're welcome.

Пожалуйста.

Pozhaluysta.

Last edited by Liste-Renn; 10-20-2021 at 11:03 PM.
Old 10-21-2021, 02:26 AM
ai2pz
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wayne Smith
Put simply ...

The cylinders reside well above the oil pan. If oil from the pan could enter the cylinder from underneath frothing would be a major problem resulting in major AOS problems. This doesn't happen. Your concerns are unfounded.

There are spray heads that do intentionally deposit oil on the cylinders under the piston skirts. I've never heard of any problems resulting from this oil.
thanks for answer
Old 10-21-2021, 08:21 AM
cdk4219
Rennlist Member

Received 328 Likes on 231 Posts

Originally Posted by ai2pz
Understand that .but new buyers must know what cars must look at,to avoid financial problems...i think this is purpose of cars forums
If it is financial, do not buy. These cars are more expensive to buy, insure, maintain all around.
The following users liked this post:
ai2pz (10-21-2021)
Old 10-21-2021, 08:33 AM
Fullyield
Drifting

Received 1,442 Likes on 911 Posts

Originally Posted by Carreralicious
I know right? He changed his username from 911 Turbo to this, but still the same barrage of questions. Can you imagine the posts we’ll have if he ever decides to get the car? LOL.
You are correct. This is click bait. He keeps changing his handle and baiting new threads. Please don’t feed the troll and hopefully he will go back to Facebook. Next thread will be PDK v. MT v. Trip.
The following users liked this post:
Carreralicious (10-21-2021)
Old 10-21-2021, 04:29 PM
ai2pz
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cdk4219
If it is financial, do not buy. These cars are more expensive to buy, insure, maintain all around.
Yes thanks to members that share their experiences at this forum, i understand that more and more....
Old 10-21-2021, 07:25 PM
Busta Rib
Rennlist Member

Received 1,100 Likes on 411 Posts

This! Why engage someone who pisses you off or offends you in some way? Just ignore and don't engage. You can also add any member to your Ignore List and not have to see anything from them again. Happy reading, RL.
"Can I block posts, emails and messages from specific users?

If there are particular members that bother you and you do not want to see their posts or receive Private Messages and Emails from them, then you can add these members to your 'Ignore List'. There are several ways to do this:

Through your User Control Panel: User CP, Settings & Options, Edit Ignore List. Then, type their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'."

Originally Posted by roadie13
Don't feed the troll.

Quick Reply: Can oil hitting pistons in corner?