New member.. New 997S owner ..

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2019, 03:20 AM
Cyn Crvr 997S
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TheBruce
Welcome. Car looks great.

If you haven't already driven back to SD, I can send you the absolute best route for a 997 from SF to LA. Take 25 from Hollister to Coalinga and then pick up 33 through Los Padres Forest to Ojai, then down to Malibu. Its an 8hr race track through desolate country roads.
Sounds awesome my kind of drive ...Actually I haven't left yet . keep backing the date for the drive home till Tuesday . Actually I know that route from Ojai to Malibu . I got a speeding ticket in Ojai from a ranger in my 545, lol ..

If its not raining I'll take your route down the 33 all the way to Ojai .. Then I have to go east to the 14 in route to Victorville before heading down to SD .
Old 01-18-2019, 03:06 AM
Cyn Crvr 997S
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TheBruce
Welcome. Car looks great.

If you haven't already driven back to SD, I can send you the absolute best route for a 997 from SF to LA. Take 25 from Hollister to Coalinga and then pick up 33 through Los Padres Forest to Ojai, then down to Malibu. Its an 8hr race track through desolate country roads.

Hey Bruce ,, just wanted to say thanks for turning me on to that route home . It was a magnificent drive . Desolate roads is right ,, pretty much had the roads all to my self . Really got a good chance to get acquainted with the car .A great opportunity to feel her out and stretch her legs , she is a screamer at 5,500 to 6,500 in every gear .. She's a true canyon carver,, and born to run .. Awesome first date with my new baby ...

Last edited by Cyn Crvr 997S; 01-18-2019 at 03:49 AM.

Quick Reply: New member.. New 997S owner ..