Half the parking lights won’t shut off

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2018, 01:12 PM
doclouie
Three Wheelin'

Received 188 Likes on 124 Posts

Originally Posted by Astur
You don't know what you're missing!

Europe is nothing short of fascinating and once you go there you'll realize all the wonderful times that you missed. Please do yourself a favor and consider your next vacations over there. May and October are great times to travel over there and you can avoid most of the summer "tourist".

I would recommend that you consider Spain and Portugal both for the experience and where you get the most bang for your buck (versus England, France or Germany). For your first trip I recommend that you go via a package tour (a top tier one if you can afford it). They'll handle everything and allow you to enjoy the trip with minimal inconveniences. This way you can see the most important things/regions and which you may want to visit in the future on your own.

Disclaimer: I'm a Spaniard who travels over there twice a year, 2 months at a time. Hence, I'm a bit biased.
I do have Europe on my bucket list. I love old buildings especially churches so one day I plan on making it all around Europe. Right now I need to get most of the kids out of the house as I have 5 and they pull every extra cent I have. LOL. Totally worth it, but a big drain on the bank account.

Quick Reply: Half the parking lights won’t shut off