Sponsored by:

Kudos to BendPak

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2018, 11:39 PM
avonted
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Kudos to BendPak

I had an issue with Pelican Parts a week ago and they did not solve my problem. In fact, they were not even interested in solving my problem. With the suggestion of another member here, I reached out to BendPak directly and just had a great experience. Their customer service was actually inspiring. So let's say anyone here is considering a QuickJack or full garage lift, do yourself a favor and go direct to BendPak.
Old 11-30-2018, 12:58 AM
Wayne Smith
Rennlist Member

Received 1,200 Likes on 767 Posts

Agreed. My self install was not without a couple of hiccups, but BendPak was there and proved themselves to be very worthy.

Had a low tire pressure warning when I got into the car tonight. 27psi left front. Got home, lifted car to waist height, cleaned wheel (heavy rains today), yanked wheel, found screw ... ready to throw into truck and take you the tire shop in the morning. Ten minutes. Life is good.
Attached Images   
Old 11-30-2018, 07:51 AM
rap
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have also found the bendpak customer service department to be very responsive to questions and concerns.
Old 11-30-2018, 09:53 AM
Batman33
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

What a garage, Mr. Smith. Looks like you have more tools than Carter has liver pills!

Glad to hear there is still a business out there providing exemplary customer service .

I have the QuckJack...couldn't live without it at this point.
Old 11-30-2018, 10:35 AM
Bruce In Philly
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 1,562 Likes on 940 Posts

Wayne..... c'mon...... you are a very cruel man. Flashing pictures of your garage.... you really like making us all feel inadequate. Shame on you, flaunting your .... your..... your... stuff!

May you find a fly in your grease.

Peace
Bruce in Philly
Old 11-30-2018, 10:56 AM
cannonball05
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I really want a garage now.
Old 11-30-2018, 12:02 PM
TheDeckMan
Rennlist Member

Received 432 Likes on 248 Posts

Originally Posted by Wayne Smith
Agreed. My self install was not without a couple of hiccups, but BendPak was there and proved themselves to be very worthy.

Had a low tire pressure warning when I got into the car tonight. 27psi left front. Got home, lifted car to waist height, cleaned wheel (heavy rains today), yanked wheel, found screw ... ready to throw into truck and take you the tire shop in the morning. Ten minutes. Life is good.
Had great luck with my mid rise from them. Is that a low ceiling option one?

Trending Topics

Old 11-30-2018, 12:10 PM
Wayne Smith
Rennlist Member

Gran Prix model ... 9 foot ceiling. Ram on the top cross bar. Nothing across the floor. Heavy duty and well built. 7000 pound limit. Six 3/4 by 6 anchors each side on wide base plates. Added extra supports on the ceiling because what is too strong?

Now, back to that screw in the tire 8(
Old 11-30-2018, 02:08 PM
TheDeckMan
Rennlist Member

Received 432 Likes on 248 Posts

Originally Posted by Wayne Smith
Gran Prix model ... 9 foot ceiling. Ram on the top cross bar. Nothing across the floor. Heavy duty and well built. 7000 pound limit. Six 3/4 by 6 anchors each side on wide base plates. Added extra supports on the ceiling because what is too strong?

Now, back to that screw in the tire 8(
Wayne
Old 11-30-2018, 02:35 PM
shyamvenky
Burning Brakes

Received 173 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by Bruce In Philly
Wayne..... c'mon...... you are a very cruel man. Flashing pictures of your garage.... you really like making us all feel inadequate. Shame on you, flaunting your .... your..... your... stuff!

May you find a fly in your grease.

Peace
Bruce in Philly
Exactly my thoughts! I just have lowly HarborFreight jacks and Husky JackStands..
Old 11-30-2018, 05:00 PM
Wayne Smith
Rennlist Member

Between jack stands, ramps, floor jacks, etc. I'll bet I put $1K into getting the car 15 inches into the air so I could scrape my chest on the bottom panels as I removed them for inspections. Changing a friend's transmission oil ... no fun.

For well less than $3K I can now roll around under the car, on a seat. Transmission mounts ... simple. Rear suspension ... easy. Oil changes ... a breeze. Brake work ... lovely. And that's just in the last couple of months.

And if you have a taller ceiling you have options for taller lifts.

This was some of the best money I've spent. If you feel the itch, go for it. IMHO, of course 8)

Quick Reply: Kudos to BendPak